Club Angle

song, 'Hundred Miles' - YALL, richardson

Melody's POV 

"Come on just come with me it will be fun," my best friend Harper tells me, "fine i will go" i tell her, she jumps up and down out of excitement for the past two weeks harper has been begging, me to go to this club 'Club Angle', i don't do clubs i don't like it, its too loud and crowded, "yessss finally" she says.

Harper grabs my hand and drags me to her wardrobe, she comes from a wealthy family, and grew up with money, i met her 5 years ago at some party i went to, Harper was drunk and i took her to go get ice cream, and ever since then we have been best friends.

she takes out a tight white dress, with lace trimming the top and bottom, "god you would so give body goals with this dress try it on", she tells me as she hands it to me, i smile at her and step into her add on bathroom, i change into the dress, it was gorgeous it hugged my body and all the right places, i stepped out the bathroom and Harpers face brightened, "wear it. god you look perfect" i laugh and take out a pair of white heels from her wardrobe, "can i wear them" i ask, she looks up and nods "ya sure take whatever".

i wear some of my own jewelry, and take a black bag i leave my hair out, and apply some makeup, i turn to harper and do a little spin "so how do i look?" i ask her, "like a fucking goddess," she says, i turn to her "language" i say slapping her arm playfully, "and you look amazing" i tell her, "lets go now" she says as she looks at the time, its 8:45pm, we walk out and get into her car, and drive to club angle.

when we step in my nose is infatuated by the smell of alcohol, loud music playing over the speakers, and crowds of people, we make our way to the bar and order drinks, after a bit Harper gets up "i'm going to go dance, wanna join me" she ask, i give her a sad look "i need to go to the bathroom, i will be back as soon as i can" she smiles at me and walks off, i head to the bathroom do my business, when i walk out there was a guy there, he had blonde hair, and wearing black pants and a white shirt,i can tell the pants were cheep just by looking at him "you look hot" he tells me, i give him a sweet smile, "thanks" he grabs my hand, "are you here alone" he asks, i take my hand away from him, im scared who the hell is this man.

"No im with a friend", he looks at me mysteriously, "wheres she" he takes my hand again, then my other hand, "dance floor" i say quickly, he presses me up against the wall, hes face inches away from mine "whats your name pretty girl," ew he makes me feel gross, used, and dirty "melody" i breathed out nervously, "no need to be nervous", before i could respond i see a fist come in contacts with the guys cheaked "get the fuck off her," the voice i know that voice, i turn my head to see Vinn, "Vinn?" i ask, he looks at me concerned, he doesn't answer instead he graps the guy and punches him again, then again, then again, dam thats gonna leave a bruise, the guy then runs off.

Vinn comes up to me, "Melody, are you ok did he hurt you at all" he seems concerned, new emotion unlocked?, "yes im fine and no he did not hurt me," he looks at me again "good, anyway what the hell are you doing in a club" he asks me, confused , he takes my hand and takes me to the main part of the club and we sit on a empty couch "i'm here with a friend" i point to the Harper who is dancing with this guy on the dance floor, "you shouldn't be here" he tells me, i look at him confused "why?" he sighs and grabs my hand gentilly, "bad shit happens in clubs, stuff you should never have to see"his voice is deep and warning, like he is telling me, he is involved with those type of things.

i take his hand and drag him to the dance floor, "well lets hope i dont".