ice cream

song, Feels like- Gracie Abrams

Vinn's Pov:
I lean against a wall right night to the ice cream shop waiting for Melody, I'm worried, about here, on the phone she sounded like she was crying. i see here car pull up, and she gets out i notice her nose was red, i was right she was crying, she walks over to me ,"Mel, what happened why are you crying?" i ask her trying to sound calm and nice, "can we just get ice cream first?", she looks up at me, i nod my head and we walk into the ice cream shop.

her eyes look up, down and all around at all the different ice cream flavors, "what flavor you getting?", she gives me a cheesy smile "either mint chocolate chip, orrr salted caramel." i give her a judge metal look, "so toothpaste or sweat caramel?," her mouth drops, "how dare you insulate the poor ice cream flavors imagine if someone said that about you", she says giving me a pouty look with red big pink lips. I look at her "Well i'm not an ice cream flavor", she rolls her eyes, "then what favor are you getting Mr Judgy?" i scan over all the ice cream flavors "vanilla," she gives me the most judge mental look someone has ever given me "basic bitch" i smirk, did she just swear i have never herd her swear.

We order are ice cream, her ending up getting salted caramel and me getting vanilla, she inseted on getting her ice cream in a cup as according to her they 'give you more ice cream' that way which i doubt is true, i just got it in a cone, we walk side bye side along the side of the rode "so are you going to tell me what happened today or no?," Melody sighs and look at me stopping in her tracks "do you even want to know?", no way she just asked that of course i want to know she was crying for god sake, "yes i really want to know", she continues walking and i walk besides her. 

She finishes her ice cream and chucks it out into a bin as we walk "it was Harper. i was on her phone and saw a bunch of texts with her and a girl called jamie, harper was saying to much shit" i look at her and hold her hand squeezing it "what did you do about it?", i ask. I feel bad for her from my understanding her and harper were close. "i left she was in the bathroom and i just left", i sigh and look at her. "Do you wanna stay at mine tonight, you know someone to keep you compony i have a spare guest room" her eyes brighten up like fire works, "REALLY?" she asks excitedly. i nod at her and she squeezes my hand. 

We finish waking, and stand back in front of the ice cream shop "can you send me your address i drove here" she tells me, she gives me her phone and i type in my address, "we could just go in my car and tomorrow we can go pick up your car?", she lets go of my hand and stands in front of me, "you sure?" i nod my head, take her and and take her to my car, i open the passenger seat and Melody gets in, i walk around to the over side and get in the divers seat side. 

I start driving and she plays games on her phone "do you really play games on your phone?", she puts her phone down and her cheeks flush with embarrassment, "don't judge. games are addicting" i roll my eyes and focus on the road.

About 10 minutes later i pull up to an apartment block, "you live in a apartment?" she asks looking over to me as she gets out of the car and walks over to me "yep" i say i walk into the apartment block, we walk though a hallway into a elevator, i scanned my key card and we go all the way up to the top level, when we open the elevator door  you see the living room, and kitchen it was modern and classy, Melody walks in front of me and looks around "dam your rich rich" she laughs looking at me, "come on ill show you my room".