1. BATTLE

/cw: war, mpreg, feminization(suk is addressed as queen)

Nestled in a lush valley surrounded by mist-capped mountains, the kingdom of Johwa was a breathtaking land where beauty seemed to defy time. Rivers flowed gracefully through the land, nurturing the verdant fields that spread out like an artist's canvas. In the heart of the kingdom lay its capital, a city built on ancient stones that echoed with stories of kings and queens who had walked its cobblestone streets. The people were known for their artistry, crafting intricate tapestries and delicate ceramics that were sought after across the world.

The culture of the rich land celebrated harmony in all aspects of life. Festivals throughout the year honored the changing seasons, each one bringing the people together in joy and unity. Music and dance were cherished pastimes, and the court often echoed with the soft strains of traditional instruments. Though the kingdom had seen its share of challenges, its people were resilient, drawing strength from their shared history.

Park Jihoon, the crown prince and the future king, was a commanding presence with a warrior's heart. His tall and striking frame was matched only by his formidable skill on the battlefield. Jihoon's reputation as a brave and strategic leader was well-deserved; he had led the kingdom through many skirmishes with rival lands and emerged victorious each time. His people admired him for his courage and fairness, for he never waged war without just cause.

Park Hyunsuk, the king's mate and the future queen, was Jihoon's perfect complement. He was smaller in stature, but his quick wit and smart strategies was marveling. Hyunsuk's intelligence was renowned throughout the kingdom, and his ability to navigate political complexities had been crucial in keeping the kingdom strong and united. The people adored him for his charm and benevolence, traits that endeared him to all.

The love story of Jihoon and Hyunsuk was one for the ages, rooted in mutual respect and deep affection. Their first meeting had been under a cherry blossom tree, a chance encounter that neither would ever forget. Jihoon's regal bearing and kind eyes had drawn Hyunsuk in, while Hyunsuk's soft smile and sharp mind had captivated Jihoon.

Their relationship blossomed as they worked together for the good of the kingdom. Jihoon's prowess on the battlefield was complemented by Hyunsuk's shrewd diplomacy, and they became an unstoppable force. Yet, despite their strength, they always found time for each other, cherishing the moments they could steal away from their duties.

Their bond was a beacon of hope for their people, and under their joint leadership, Johwa thrived like never before. The kingdom flourished, its lands teeming with life and its people living in harmony, its rulers leading with strength, wisdom, and unwavering love.

Not everything goes smoothly without an interruption in life and definitely not for a big and flourishing kingdom. The time of war began to befall everywhere. And the land of Johwa was no exception.

As dawn broke over the kingdom of Johwa, a sense of anticipation hung in the air. Soldiers, clad in gleaming armor, assembled in neat ranks in the palace courtyard. Their banners, bearing the crest of Johwa, fluttered in the morning breeze. Jihoon, the future king, stood at the forefront, his countenance resolute and his sword sheathed at his side. The clattering of hooves and the clinking of weapons echoed through the still morning air, mingling with the hushed voices of well-wishers who had come to see off their beloved king.

Park Hyunsuk, his beloved and future queen, watched from the palace steps, his eyes filled with both pride and concern. His soft hands rested protectively on his abdomen, where the first stirrings of new life had begun. Though he trusted in Jihoon's strength, the thought of his departure for war weighed heavy on Hyunsuk's heart.