Chapter Twenty - She Was Right

Jayla's POV

"You may now kiss the bride." 

It was finally official. Me and Izzie both leaned forward at the same time, locking lips as we shared a sweet kiss. We were happy with our decision about having the wedding ceremony at our 'new' home. After everything that we've been through together, this was perfect. A few seconds later, Izzie pulled away and softly grabbed my hand, causing me to whisper this into her ear; "Can you wait until later? I made a deal with Mora." 

Izzie then let go of my hand, in a bit of shock. "Oh...okay." she softly whispered back before she walked away, seeing a confused expression on Sasha's face. "Wait a second..." she began to say, before I turned around to explain it all to her.

"I am in a three-way relationship. Mora doesn't want to be married, but me and Izzie do. We are all mates and it's all natural behaviour when it comes to the bedroom..."

Sasha's face then went a bright red, "I think that's a bit too much information, Jayla." she told me quietly before I watched her step down from the small stage and grabbed her bottle of water. "I am happy for you, I really am...but this is not how I really remember you and Izzie. For example...you are vampires." she then added. I went to approach her, before she quickly rushed off. Was she scared that I was going to bite her? 

A couple of hours later, I was in the bedroom with Izzie until I heard a phone ring during our intimate moment. I pulled away with a deep sigh, getting off from Izzie to find my phone that was in a drawer. It was Sasha?

I sat on the edge of the bed, answering the call. I felt Izzie wrap her legs around me from behind, pressing her bare front against my back. "Hey Jayla, do you know why there is a unhinged vampire in my living room?" she asked me quite angrily. I widened my eyes, not only because of the pleasure, but because of surprise. 

"Do you know their name by any chance?" I asked her.

"Oi, you, what's your name?" I heard Sasha ask the vampire. 

"Her name is Tanya. Do you know her or should I call the police to come and escort her out? I am NOT...-"

The phone call then abruptly ended. 

"Mora was right." I said to myself out loud. 

 The End

To also be continued in Miss Velvet. The third addition.