Chapter Eleven - Tease Gone Wrong

// BLOOD MOON CHAPTER <3 (a bit of drama too...)

Jayla's POV

"Well, I think someone wants to be teased." Izzie purred, watching her move over to Mora. My heart skipped a couple of beats as I watched them kiss before making out again for probably the millionth time, so I decided to lean back against the bed board, luckily I had large pillows to support my back. I was listening to Mora moan, causing me to cover my ears in disgust. I didn't deserve this 'tease'. It was almost torture. 

So, I got up from the bed and walked around it, seeing Izzie reach her arm out to grab me but I moved away just in time, leaving our bedroom and I closed the door. I found a blanket that was hanging over the banister, wrapping it around my body, deciding to go back to Mora's place. Izzie was more in love with Mora. I knew it. 

I opened the door and walked right on in, ignoring June's ugly presence as I stormed upstairs and slammed the door to release a bit of anger. I took the blanket off, dumping it on the floor. I ran my fingers through my hair from inner frustrations, before I just wanted to call it a night and ended up in bed, but not in the way you think. I was alone. Izzie had pushed me to my limit. Sure, she wanted me to be teased but I thought...

I thought...

It didn't matter. 

I sighed deeply, curling up into a ball under the warm and heavy duvet. I closed my eyes until I felt a soft touch. I opened my eyes again, to see my 'girlfriend' stroking my cheek. 

"I..."

"I don't care what you have to say, Izzie."

"Can I at least apologise for my behaviour?"

"Fuck off."

"Jayla..."

"Don't 'Jayla' me. You made that choice. Go and be with Mora. Just ignore me."

"You are just confused, babe. This relationship is completely natural..."

I then snapped, sitting up quickly and grabbed Izzie's waist, pushing her down onto the bed. I breathed heavily, "You are just confused...that's all." she said softly, watching her eyes glow brighter. I sat down on her stomach, taking some deep breaths. "Look at me. You made me violent." I told her, "I know. I'm sorry." she gave me the weakest apology in the world. 

"I'll make it up to you. I promise. I get it, I truly fucked up." she then whispered, causing my vision to go blurry with tears that were burning my eyes. 

I blinked a few times, letting the tears fall loose. 

"How about you go to sleep and we will discuss it in the morning, if you want?"

I mocked her suggestion, before giving her a quick sudden slap across the face. 

"What was that for?" Izzie asked me, holding her cheek. 

"For being a vampire." I told her back, before I got up from her and stormed out of the room.