3. Crew hang out

After the aftermath of saving people in the city, it was a few days later Chip just texted Jay about him wanting to hang out and Gill was on the way to pick her up. Chip was also on the way to Jay's place where she was staying. Chip ran through the streets of Mana turning a bunch of corners, around a roundabout and running across the street then also across a big parking lot and then walking into a big apartment building.

The interior was nice inside of this building, plants in mostly every corner and some random pictures on the walls. He walked up to the front desk and he didn't know which apartment she lived in so he stood at the front desk. "Oh sorry! Do you need anything?" The front desk lady said. "Do you know what floor and room Jay Ferin lives on?" He asked. The woman looked at him confused. "Do you need something from them?" She asked. "Well she is my friend, and I'm waiting for my other friend to pick us up and he asked to go and get her then wait outside." He said. The woman nodded slightly and told him what floor and room Jay was on.

He went up the elevator to the floor Jay was on. He walked out and it just looked like a normal apartment hallway with pictures on the walls and doors on each wall. He walked up to her door and did his normal knocking pattern. After a while of him waiting and playing on his phone. She opened the door then locked it and stepped out. "Hey," Chip said. "You're finally ready," Jay looked at him with an annoyed look. "Are you annoyed because I took so long?" She asked. "I'm a girl, I take forever to get ready," Chip stood up from leaning on the wall. "You know how I'm thinkin," Chip replied. The sounds of the streets and cars were loud that they could hear. And then after some chatter they started to walk to the elevator and then going downstairs and out of the building.

"We can wait over here," Jay says. She walks over to the edge of the sidewalk outside of the building. "I guess we have to wait now?" Chip says as he sits down on the edge. Jay sat down at the side of him and pulled her phone out. "Well text Gill and ask him how long he's gonna be," She replies. He shakes his head. "No, he's driving," He says. Jay shrugged and continued to play on her phone.

After a little while of chatting because they had nothing to do really. Gill turned the corner into the parking lot. It seemed like a busy day on the road because it took a while for Gill to pull up next to them but he got there. Gill stretched over to the passenger car door and opened it. "Hop in guys, Jay the back door is open," Gill said. They both nodded and got in the car. With Chip in the front next to Gill and Jay in the back between Queen and Gryffon. "I didn't realize you picked them up," Jay said. He turned his head around. "Well since what happened yesterday, we probably need a break," Gillion answered. Jay nodded and Gillion drove off into the afternoon sun.

{I do have to say that the city of Mana is kinda like Los Angeles or LA because I love that for me :) or just bc of The Suckening but the sad thing is I don't have the patreon ;-;}

All of them were cruising around the city in Gillion's car looking around at all the stores that passed by like one called " Oldie Bar '' They looked weirdly at it, why would something be called that? Was it for old people or something? Was it owned by Old Man Earl????. They pondered as the car drove past but didn't pay any mind to it after that. "Hey, where are we going?" Chip asked. "Well we are going to the beach because it's kind of a hot day you know," Gillion replied.Jay slipped back into the seat. "But it's crowded all the time," Jay said annoyingly.

"Lets not think about that, can't we have a fun day we never do," Queen suddenly said and turned their head from the window. Gillion nodded, "Yeah," He said. Then the car was silent but only the classical music and the sounds outside of the car could be heard. The car ride felt long for some of them but wasn't really since they were around almost there.

-Time skip we love you-

"Alright, we're here!" Gillion said. Everyone got out of the car and started to go over to the sand. "Wait! Take your shoes off you idiots," Gillion said. Jay looked back at him. "I'm just gonna sit on the pavement," She said. He looked at her with a look of 'Nuh uh'. "Nuh uh you're not," Gillion said. He grabbed Jay by the arm and pulled her along onto the beach. Once everyone was settled they just look down toward the waves and wait for the sunset. But stayed to watch it per Jay's request.