CHAPTER 24

Chapter 24

                 Antoine’s pov

  For once, I'm glad how Ann-marie chat everybody business and not fi har own. All now, mi can’t eat nutn from mi hear sey police a look fi Dean fi scamming. A hope she get rid a di phone wey she a use do it, maybe a har personal one das why she a keep it off. Mi sey mi nah lick har again but if a hold har a gon gi har some hard lick, how di fuck she find mi safe? I rub my hand through my hair and sighed heavily in frustration. God, know why him nuh mek mi hold har yesterday, because right now she would dan a get fuck or lick, mi deven know which one. I groaned in pain and frustration as my hood hardened again. Why di fuck mi caan get ova dis every time she cross mi mind? Mi chest tightened, mi hood hardened and mi balls dem a kill mi.

  I went inside the bathroom and stripped off my clothes. I should be organizing the dance with Hot-tool and the others, but I can’t seem to focus. Some shots fired in sequence and I turned off the shower hastily to listen. Uncaring if I was rinsed off I stepped out of the shower and hurried to answer my phone.

“Yeah Grung.”

“Dem just shoot up round a Sandrine shop, no victim nor casualties and a man sey it look like a uptown man dem cause him hear sey Craub-up get release from jail yesterday evening.” He informed me.

“A’right check it out and mek mi know further, and tell di builder sey mi call him now.” I ordered him.

“Quef dem.”

“Cool.”

When the builder came, I ordered him to build concrete guard houses at each entrance to the community. The windows will be bulletproof, and all of them will have gate bars. I gave him a portion of cash and told him to do it quickly. I ordered Hot-tool to get some concrete road parters and block off the narrow lanes and passages, leaving only half of the road open. Where concrete couldn’t go metal would, police and soldiers would be the only intruders allowed to past through without being searched and interrogated.

  I direct my full attention on the dance and gave Sandrine money to purchase back her box of chicken back that had graciously got covered with dirt when the whole box her mother had just opened up and was taking two pounds from turned over. She rode my cock giving me a well needed release that night before I left her house and I promise her that I’d send the money for her to buy another deep freezer the next day.

  I was awaken by Demar and I got up and took up my wallet incase he needed money to purchase more things he’ll be needing to attend J & R training institute. “Wey e chap?” I asked pressing the button and opening the gate for him.

  He came in and took out his phone explaining. “When mi guh round last night mi see some miss call from Dean, mi come back round fi check yuh but Hot-tool sey yuh offcourse just through mi neva show him di pree. Suh mi sey mek mi link yuh early fi know if mi should a shout har back.”

“Hot-tool tell yuh sey me offcourse lastnight?” I asked him firmly.

  He looked flustered at my query and said. “Yuh know sey through mi neva sure if him did enlightened bout da biz yah mi naen waan mention it yuh zimi?” He replied.

“Call har and if she answer talk to har like how mi told yuh to, put it pon speaker mek mi hear har feisty rass.” I tell him.

“Fuckery!” Dean answered.

“Nuh badda wid it good morning, mi see yuh miss call dem. Look how long me a call yuh.” Demar says.

“Mi nuh ina yuh i-“ Dean said but was cut off.