PLEASE READ

Guys, this book has received the love and support even if it's done for years now.

Believe me, I am really thankful for that.

Although, it has come to my attention how the comment section of my chapters are going.

With all of your rights, I am well aware that you can freely comment whatever you guys want.

As for someone who cares for her readers deeply I've always removed or blocked users who are compromising my ability to keep this account a safe space. Thus, states the reason why I am doing this.

We all have our own struggles and experiences when it comes to our personal life, which can sometimes be the reason why we seek comfort to the internet.

But as things are, we need to keep in mind the right time or right place to say things like that.

I will not be specifying the exact topic I am referring to, but I will give you guys a fair side.

These are the subjects that are beyond worse and sad, and I am truly sorry for the continuous unfairness from this cruel world.

With my point, these topics require the time, people, and place for it to be looked into/talked about.

Please consider my behalf on this one, my intentions serves no hate or humiliation for the people who mistakenly does this. This is simply my response to the ongoing situation my book is going through.

To end this, please refrain from commenting heavy and sentitive topics and learn the basic online etiquette(or simply put a trigger warning). If you do not want to comply with this, I have no problem with that. Just do me a favor and block this account.

All I want is ease the enormous stress you guys have and replace it with the love and care of our characters. Thank you for reading.

-Angela

The following subject contains heavy topic and such. Read at your own risk.

*I do not know this person personally

*I do not know this person personally. I blurred out the user for a reason. Let this not be the reason to fight and spread hate. I showed this to make example on things that you guys shouldn't do here.*