Don't say I'm better off dead

James' PoV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I found myself in a dark room with a loaded gun and Chloe standing in front of me. I looked down and saw a note written to my friends and family in my hands, covered in tears. My hands shook as I looked up again to see Chloe standing closer as she leaned in and whispered, "You're better off dead." I felt my body go cold as I raised the gun to my head, feeling a tear roll down my cheek, I pulled the trigger. As soon as I heard the blast, I jolted awake. A nightmare. I breathed heavily, covered in sweat as I looked to my right to see a sleeping Sky on the couch across from me. Had she wandered in here in the middle of the night? Did she hear me having a nightmare and stayed by my side until she fell asleep? I don't know and at this point, I was just glad it was a dream. I stood up and stretched, it was seven thirty in the morning. I started to walk to the kitchen to make breakfast for Sky and her mom, but as soon as my first step was made, a terribly loud creaking noise came from the floor. I felt my entire body tremble as I quickly looked over to sky. Luckily she was still asleep. An hour had past and I had just finished making breakfast. By this time, everyone was awake. I sat a plate down for everyone and we began to eat. I looked at Sky and asked, "So, Sky, why were you asleep on the couch out there with me?" She choked on her food as if I had taken her by surprise.
"You were having a nightmare, I could here you screaming in your sleep. Something along the lines of 'Don't you dare say I'm better off dead' or something."
My entire body shivered. I remember every moment of that nightmare, from the tear soaked note and the pale faced Chloe to the words she spoke and the blast of the silver gun. I cleaned everything up and put everything away after we had eaten. I grabbed my coat and headed to the door, "Thank you so much for letting me stay here." I said to Sky's mom. 
"No problem! Be sure to come back soon!" She said.
"Wait! You're leaving already?" Sky shouted.
"Yeah, but I don't plan on going straight home, why?" I said from the doorway.
"U-um, can I go with you? I'd like to go to the mall and stay with you for a bit." She stuttered.
"Sure, hop in the car and we'll go." I said heading to the car...

Sky's PoV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He said yes! I get to spend some more time with him!! I hopped out of my chair and ran to his old black Impala. I always loved this car. It holds so many memories. I buckled up and he turned the engine over, we started for the mall. "So, you feeling any better after that nightmare?" I asked.
"I felt better as soon as I saw you fell asleep watching over me." He said, leaning back in his seat.
He's so sweet. He's tall, he's got long black hair, he's got amazing music taste, and he can scream like Austin Carlile. Why in god's name did Chloe treat him like that? Throwing his feelings out the window?
I took a deep breath and started the radio. Bring me the horizon's  "And the Snakes Start to Sing" Came on. "So," I said, "do you feel like telling me what your nightmare was about? I could tell while we ate that it was pretty bad."
He shivered and went pale. Bad thing to ask.
"I don't want to go into detail, but I'll tell you this," he said, "it involved a tear stained note and a silver loaded gun." 
Oh god,  I don't even want to think of what happened in his dream. We arrived at the mall and got out of the car. I heard his car lock behind us as we walked in. We went to hottopic and some other clothing stores, and stopped by the Vans store.  After our little shopping spree, we stopped by the food court and grabbed a bite to eat. When we walked out those big glass doors, the day went from good to bad really quick.