Blurry vision and numb limbs

James' POV
--------------------------------
I found myself in a dark room, two beds and a lamp between them. It look just like our hotel room, just withered and destroyed. Was this another nightmare? I sat up, hearing a crying noise from the bathroom. I got up and opened the door to find a crying Sky sitting in a pool of blood, and holding a dead body in her arms.
"James..." I heard her whisper under her tears, "James, I loved you."
I started to tear up as I reached out to touch her shoulder. "Sky," I said, "I'm here, I'm okay." She couldn't hear me. I looked at the body she held, it was mine. A bullet hole in the side of my skull. Just as I looked back at Sky she raised the silver pistol to her head and pulled the trigger. The noise shot me awake, and I sat up. The room was clean, and Sky was still in her bed, breathing. It was 9:21 in the morning. I got an old pair of torn jeans, a black collard shirt and the nearest tie and vans I could find. I brushed my teeth and put on a hat, and made my way to the door. I put my hand on the knob and froze. "Could I really leave her? Should I?" I thought. I slammed my head into the door, and accidentally woke her up. "Looks like I can't leave her now..." I thought....

Sky's POV
-----------------------------
I woke up to see James with his head pressed against the door of our room.
"James?" I said, "where are you going?" I asked. He turned around and smiled at me, both cutely and devilishly.
"Here," he said as he tossed a pair of my pants and one of his shirts at me, "get dressed, I don't wanna stick around too long" he said.
I got dressed, grabbed my phone, wallet and our bags, and followed him to the car. I walked to the trunk and put our stuff in as he slid over the hood and got in. He started the car as I put my seatbelt on. "Feeling better?" I asked him as I put my hand on his leg.
"Not at all," he said, "just trying to keep out of jail and keep from..." He stopped.
"Keep from what, James?" I asked.
All he did was sigh and say don't worry about it like he always does. "Where are we going?"
"Well... I don't know, we're just gonna drive until we're caught, the car doesn't work anymore, or we die." He said, "and I hope we're driving forever."
I smiled and leaned back, pulling out my phone and checking snapchat. From what I knew, we were leaving Chattanooga and headed to Memphis so we could rest some more. I feel bad for James, I can't drive and he has to all night. Hopefully we'll be okay...

FALLING_FOR_BVB
I updated this for ya! Hope you and everyone reading like it so far.