Wake up and Take my Hand.

James' PoV
-------------------------

I sat patiently at the foot of the bed, waiting for sky to finish her shower as I tried my best to recall exactly what happened last night. All I remember is we did have sex, and it was amazing. I can't remember much past that. I stood up and grabbed a pair of shoes, my keys, and our clothes. "Sky!" I shouted, "I'm going to the car, I'll be right back."
"Okay," she said, "be quick!"
I stepped out, loaded up the car with our clothes, grabbed a clean outfit for Sky, and proceeded to quickly clean out my car. After I was finished, I went back inside to see a naked sky standing in the middle of the room. "where the hell are my clothes..." She said.
"Here," I said as I handed her a pair of pants, underwear, and one of my old shirts. "This is all that's clean." She got dressed, and asked what I was doing out at the car. "I cleaned it out, and put our things in it. We're going to go somewhere today, and buy something other than food."
"Are we going to Disney land?!" Sky screamed. I had to tell her no, but somewhere better. We got in the car and drove to a Sally's Beauty Supply.
"This is 'somewhere better?'" She said sarcastically.
"Yes. Yes it is. We're buying hair dye. And scissors." We got into the store, and I let sky pick out her own hair dye color. I grabbed a box of turquoise and she ran up to me with a box of bright purple. We bought the dye, bleach, and some clippers, and made our way back to the hotel...

Sky's PoV
------------------------------
When we got back, we put our hair supplies on the table and James told me to sit down. I ran my fingers through my long hair and sighed, knowing I'd miss it. He picked up the scissors and started cutting my hair. It was a bit above my shoulders now. My long brown hair was gone. Down to something about seven inches. He picked up a razor and started to layer my hair. He took about twenty minutes. "Okay," he said, "do you want it blue or purple?" He asked. Knowing I'd pick purple. He started to bleach my hair. Two hours went by and he finally put the dye in. It was cold. Once he finished and washed my hair out, I went and checked it out. "I fucking love it! Oh my god it's so pretty!!"
"You're welcome, he said, "my turn now ." 
I started to bleach his hair, cut it into an undercut, and razor it for him. He sighed and said, "I'm gonna miss it."
I pet his head and kissed his cheek, "But when it's blue, you'll look cute." I said, watching him blush. We put the turquoise in his hair, and let it take. After washing it out, he checked it out in the mirror. "I fuckin love it! Holy shit!"
You know... Being on the run isn't so bad....