Blank space

James' PoV
It had been weeks since I had talked to Chloe, I don't know why but I feel terrible for ghosting her so much in school. I think I'm just going to see what happens today. I walk by and see her in the halls and we exchange a glance, I can see she's confused with how I've been acting. I saw my friend Isaac put his arm around her and I felt angry. So angry that I looked away from her and flipped them off as I walked past. I sat down in the dining hall and ate breakfast. As soon as I finished, Chloe burst in the door and screamed, "What the hell James!?!" I could see she was pissed off. "What do you mean what the hell? You hadn't given me an answer and I'm pissed that my friend just put his arm around you! What is he to you?!? Your boyfriend?!"
Chloe looked shocked, as if I had found something out I wasn't supposed to. "He is isn't he," I said quietly," ISNT HE?!!?" I shouted, the entire room echoed with my voice and the sliding of chairs so people could look at us. "Yeah, he is, so what?! Am I not allowed to have a boyfriend?!?" She said. I paused and let the anger well up inside me. As I walked out the door, I turned and looked at her with a blank expression, "No, it's just fucked up that you played me for so long constantly telling me you'd think about it. That doesn't make you just a bitch, it makes you a fucking whore." I walked out getting stared at by people with their jaws on the floor and wide open eyes. I'm fucking done, I thought today would be okay, I thought I'd be fine. No, I'm done. I'm leaving. As I got in my car to drive home, she ran out to me and said two words, "I'm sorry." All I did was look at her and say "No you're not. You never will be." And I drove off.