Now commit this to your memory

James' PoV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I walked out those big glass doors, I felt a fist connect to my jaw. It almost knocked me out, but I kept my footing and looked up to see Isaac standing there. His face was red and he held his dad's silver pistol in his hand. "Isaac! What the fuck dude?" I screamed.
"You know what the fuck, you bastard! You embarrassed me and Chloe! You called her a fucking whore!" he shouted, pointing the gun at me. 
"Isaac! Stop!" I heard Chloe scream from behind him. 
"No," he shouted, "he's better off dead!" 
I heard a loud scream from Sky. She was panicking. I'm not leaving her, I'm not going to leave anyone.
A security guard showed up and attempted to stop Isaac, but he just got shot in the knee. All the poor bastard could do was look up at us. Isaac pointed the gun at me once more after blasting a hole in the mall cops knee. "Like I was saying, you're better off dead!" he screamed. 
In that instant, my body moved like it never had before. My right hand swept up to the bottom of the gun, grabbing it and pointing it upward. I pulled Isaac close to me, headbutted him and took the gun.
I stood there holding the same gun I held in my dream, staring at Isaac. I kicked him one good time in the stomach to knock him down to his knees and put the gun to his forehead. 
"No, Isaac. I think it's you who's better off dead." I said, coldly. Without giving a second thought or a moment of hesitation, I pulled the trigger and blasted his head all over the concrete. I looked back at a horrified Sky. I terrified her. I'm a monster. I looked at my blood soaked clothes and hands, then to the mall cop. I just stared at him, scared. "Kid, just get outta here, don't worry about it." he told me.
He must not care about his job. I grabbed the bags of clothes Sky and I had bought and started for the car. 
"Wait!" she said. "I'm coming with you! You're not doing this alone, you just killed a man!"
It threw me off but I just went with it and let her in the car.
"I have money, I'll rent us a hotel room." I said, not even sure if I was sane anymore.
We started on the road. By the time we got  to the hotel, it was two in the morning.
Sky was tired and I need a shower...

Sky's PoV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I laid in bed and stared at the ceiling as James went to take a shower. It felt like days laying there, when in reality it only was half an hour. He stepped out of the bathroom, wearing torn up old jeans and no shirt, still covered in water. "Put a shirt on perv!" I shouted. 
"It's ninety seven degrees in here, no." He said so calmly yet shakily. He was pale and scared.
He sat down on his bed and I got up and sat next to him. Doing the only thing I could think of I put my arm around him and held him closer. "It's okay," I told him, "I promise." 
"There's a reason I'm so scared..." he said, shaking.  He told me about his nightmare, what he saw and heard Chloe say. What he did, and how much it hurt.
"Oh god, I'm so sorry James." I said, looking at him, his head in my lap.
"That's not the worst part," he said pulling out the gun, "this gun is the same one I saw in my dream, same silver color, same engravings." He was crying at this point and I couldn't do anything. I just pet him and held him close. It was three in the morning by now. I got up and walked to my bed, and before I laid down, I leaned over and kissed him. His eyes widened and I could hear his heart beat. I laid down and fell into a deep sleep...