Tired eyes and broken minds.

James' POV
---------------------------
"UGHHHHHHH," I heard sky shout from the passenger seat. "I'm booooored."
"Well, you constantly shouting about it doesn't help." I said pessimistically.
"We've been driving all day," she said, "can't we get something to eat?!?"
I let out a sigh, and reluctantly said fine. We pulled into an old style diner, and we sat down inside. "What do you want to eat?" I asked. It was almost 4:30. We had been driving for three hours.
"Anything." Her adorable little voice said. I smiled and ordered a steak for me, and a burger for her. We sat and stared at each other while we waited for our food. "Sky... I'm sorry I'm putting you through all this." I said.
"Don't worry about it! I'm here for you, and I'll always be there for you." She said, putting her hand on mine. The waitress sat our plates down and said, "aww, can we get a picture of the cute couple to put on our wall?"
Sky and I just stared at each other. Do we really look like a couple? I mean I guess we do. I like her I think, and I think she likes me. Before I could say anything, Sky spoke up and said "sure! Why not?"
I smiled a bit and the waitress brought out a camera. Just before she snapped the picture, Sky kissed my cheek and hugged me. I smiled and looked at the picture while we ate. "Well, thanks for the kiss, Sky. I didn't know you liked me like that." I said. She choked on her food and tried to hide blushing, it was cute. We finished our dinner and hit the road again...

Sky's POV
------------------------------
We had driven for another 3 hours before we got to the next hotel. I was wiped out and so was James. We stumbled into the hotel room just after buying as much alcohol as we could. We threw our stuff on the floor, opened some beer and started to drink. After drinking for hours, and honestly being wasted, I couldn't keep my hands off James. I kissed his lips, and he smiled.
"What was that for?" He asked.
All I could do is drag him to the bed and say "because I love you." He smiled and everything went black. When I woke up, James was in the shower and I was laying in bed naked.
"Jaaaaaaames!!!" I shouted.
"Yeah?" He asked from the bathroom.
I stumbled in there with a killer headache, "what the fuck did we do last night?" I asked.
"We got drunk, confessed our love for each other, and had sex." He said.
"W-we what?!?" I shouted, I instantly calmed down and said, "W-was it good for you..?"
James opened the shower, still naked, "Yeah, what about you?" He asked.
I'll be honest. It was amazing. "Yeah," I said nervously. "PUT SOME FUCKING CLOTHES ON PERV!!!" I shouted.
He stepped out and got dressed while I took a shower. Today is gonna be a long day....