Chapter 5

‼️⚠️Warnings⚠️‼️
Death mention, suicidal thoughts, Affairs, Boy x boy, slight abuse mentioned,
isolated, toxic husband.

|Mission: Ruin The Family Tree
Dai Zhilan slowly put the knife on one of their necks.
The baby just flinched at the sudden cold blade and  tried moving away but Zhilan grabbed its head keeping it in place causing the baby to start crying by the sudden jerk of its head. The cry of the baby awoke the other two babies who all began to cry for their mother-father.

'Shut up' Zhilan grumbled, her hand clenching the butcher knife tighted, the noise was slowly getting to her. The sound of babies crying, yelling voices in her head, and the loud buzz. Dai Zhilan noticing the situation, tried to muffle the cries of the baby so that servants wouldn't enter to see her with a knife.

When suddenly the door burst open to the nursery and Zeng Yaozu swung the burning rode at Zhilan's face burning a line into the side of her cheek, she let out a shriek and swung the knife she had in her hands in Zeng Yaozu's direction but cut the baby in the process thankful it wasn't the neck.

The baby with a now bleeding cheek began to cry harder its face turned red as its back began to arc pushing his head into the pillow it was sleeping on, with the baby that was now practically screaming its head off, Zeng Yaozuu became unhinged and the demonic cultivation he practice let loose and weakened Dai Zhilian's golden core to not help her, with that out the way he suddenly remembered his past life, a crying baby going silent never moveing again and a bloody butcher knife on the ground while the murderer was nowhere in sight, So this is was happened that night. I began to swing the metal rode at Zhilan repeatedly until all I saw was red.

Blood.
Blood on my hands and feet.
Blood staining my white night robes, a flicker of red in my eyes as I smiled at the bloody scene of Zhilian screaming on the ground in agonizing pain.

I was forced away by a large group of servants who immediately went to check her pulse to see if she was still alive. I hadn't noticed the number of people gathering at the door. My mother-father and father stared at the scene in horror not only at me but at Zhilan as well, who had just tried to kill a baby. I didn't speak. I simply ran to my crying baby and tried calming the screaming baby with a deep cut "Shh-sh it ok a-Niang is here my baby, a-Niang is right here, I'm so sorry she hurt you, my baby. I'll make sure the bad lady gets punished for this baby it ok."
I continued muttering words under his breath, while tears flooded my eyes. I almost lost him again. I'm sorry my dear. While a few family members screamed at me for hurting Zhilan unaware she tried to kill MY little baby but that would be brought up in court If I can't kill her here, then I'll force her out of the family, and ruin her reputation so she'll never be happy

「 ✦ New Mission has finished downloading... ✦ 」

"..."
「 ✦ Mission: Ruin The Family Tree...✦ 」
I smiled before I began to laugh and considering I hadn't left the room everyone knew the lunatic was descending further into madness to laugh in a situation like this. I was going to make sure that Zhilan was going to suffer for hurting me in both my past and currrent life for me and my babies, but first I have to get out of the house for my and their safety.

"Zu-Er?" My Mother-father called worried, I can see the worry in everyones eyes as he did so. I looked at the red-faced baby who had barely calmed down from is screams, wiping the blood from his face. I began muttering curses to half of my family, my 'grandmother', uncle's, and aunts his cousins, Everyone expected the few people on his side. I got up from the floor and took me and my babies back to my room, family members screaming at me and my family to not run from my actions.

I don't care about them. That same night I stored all my belongings in the warehouse the system gave me, minus a few items I would accuse them of stealing in the future, after all my beloved husband did promise to raid the house if something was missing from the crates.