Prologue +bios

Zeng Yaozu is known as the lunatic of ZhongBei, he is sickly, talks crazy, acts as if he is a woman, and kills small animals around him like they were toys.He even played with demonic cultivation despite having a healthy golden core making people both resent and fear him.
His main family tried their best to protect Zeng Yaozu from the town and the rest of his family but couldn't because of how he acted, his older brother Dai Chao knew that his brother was acting but didn't understand why, and on top of that with the way he acts some people went as far as thinking a ghost at birth had possessed him and that is why he acts so crazy.

One day Zeng Yaozu disappeared for almost two days and was found the next day in a local brothel sleeping perfectly fine with women tending to his needs as a young man gave them a high amount of gold to make sure he was well rested and healthy. Still, then he started getting sick he refused to eat most food and became very emotional and cried about how his 'husband' wasn't here.

Finally, a doctor came to visit Zeng YaoZu and told the Dai family that the lunatic was pregnant. The news got out that the lunatic was pregnant with the babies of an unknown man, and everyone became confused about who would sleep with the town lunatic, but more questions arose more them answers. when a familiar-looking man started appearing giving a kiss and hugging the lunatic out in public shamelessly as if the man in his arms was just a normal Ge'er.

"Who is that tall handsome man?"
"Why is he holding the lunatic out in public like that?"
"And why does he look familiar?"

Everyone tried to figure out the identity of this man but failed when one day he shouted at the people harassing the lunatic "How dare you touch my wife like that!" Wife?! They wanted to believe that he was talking about someone else but the lunatic was the only one weeping on the ground talking like crazy.

Our Mc
NAME: Zeng Yaozu
Nicknames/Titles:
Lunatic (Most towns people)
Young master Zeng (some towns people)
A-Zu (Family and close friends)
Zu-Er (parents)
Baobei, Wife, Bunny (Lover)
Xie-BaoBao (Lover and brothel lady's)
Zu-Dìdì (Older brother)

Father: Dai Huan
Mother-Father: Zeng Yue
Brother: Dai Chao, Zeng ( Jun) Qi
Children: Zhong Jian, Zhong MengYao, Zeng Ye,
Adopted son: Zeng Ruolan

Father: Dai HuanMother-Father: Zeng YueBrother: Dai Chao, Zeng ( Jun) QiChildren: Zhong Jian, Zhong MengYao, Zeng Ye,Adopted son: Zeng Ruolan

Birthday: December 19th
Pronouns: He/Him
Age:18
Height:5,11
Gender: Ge'er
Love interest: Zhong XiaoSi
Love language: Touch

Hair color: Silver like a strand of silver thread, half of it is put up in a messy bun with hair pins that Zhong XiaoSi gave him.

Eye color: Soft ash gray that sometimes changes into a moon like color, sometimes yellow other times a pale blue.

Skin color: Pale porcelain skin with a 3 inch scar on his left side of his face from a whiplash but it's covered with heavy white makeup with Red rouge around his eyes and lips (Mo Xianyu style)