Chapter 1

‼️⚠️Warnings⚠️‼️
Cursing, Slight Blood mention, Infertility mentioned, infidelity mentioned/ accusation, Mpreg, Boy x boy
underage pregnancy.

|The Town Lunatic is pregnant
The streets were bustling in ZhongBei with voices as it was just learned that the town lunatic—Zeng YaoZu had gotten pregnant from god knows who. Women giggled and gossiped with each other talking dirty about the silver-haired lunatic—who had been rumored to look as ugly as a mule with the fangs of a demon. Why? Well, it was quite obvious why they talked about him like this, Zeng YaoZu is from the Dai family, a wealthy family that was held in high regard. Hence, the day Zeng Yaozu became the town lunatic at the tender age of 10 he was seen as a threat— to the pristine Nobel family— for the way he acted and the things he did.

Truly a Madman— He talks like a manic and made up foolish nonsense, acting like a woman wearing women's clothes.

A Ge'er— is to wear men's clothes before marriage and woman's after they are married but he wore them since he learned to dress with white rouge covering his face with poorly put on red lipstick and eyeshadow, it makes him look like a lunatic indeed—a hanged ghoul— and on top of that he used demonic cultivation, it seems like he was born just to destroy the reputation of this family.

Although they had never actually ever seen the lunatic their servants were the ones who had spread this around, mainly the ones who saw him the most, not the lunatic's servant, No other servants because if the lunatic found out it was his servants who spread those rumors those servants were as good as dead.

"HE IS WHAT?!"

A loud shout was heard throughout the Estate hallways and houses as a shriveled old woman —beats a servant on the ground with a wooden walking stick.

This was not the news Madam Dai wanted to hear from that wretched child. That woman's child bares the child of a random man? Like mother, like son—they seem to open their legs to anyone they meet. She bit on her lip—blood began to drip from her lips—She was seething with rage and frustration.

"Go Get my second son!" Fu-Furen yelled out to the servants who immediately scattered to find their second young master.

Dai Huan, a humble man with long brown hair and gold eyes, sat at his youngest son's side who lay in bed tired— from the screaming and fighting— from all the servants trying to get him to sit still while the doctor did his check-up.

"A-Zu?"

The silver-haired boy— that was I, turned to him, at barely 18 and I already got pregnant at 16. Dai Huan clutched at my small hand— gent tears escaping his eyes now and then as he stared up at me like a scared old man— but this man wasn't every old looking from his cultivation skills making him look to be in his late 20's at least.

"Who got you pregnant A-Zu?" I didn't look at him— I couldn't look at him, how could I? When I knew I would have to lie to him. I only stared at my flat stomach with a small— A smile that radiated pure happiness on my face after the news was discovered, I already knew ahead of time thanks to... well my System.

"A-Die, A-Die" I repeated twice— breathlessly and happy with tears in my eyes. "A-Die, A-Zu is soo happy" I spoke in a breathless tone of happiness like a child that had been given his favorite dessert. I continued to rub at my stomach as gentle tears began to escape from my eyes— like fresh diamonds dripping from my eyes under the heavenly glow of the sunlight. Dai Huan didn't reply, he just stared in confusion at his son's happiness, it didn't say much at the moment but it was clear as day that the man who got him pregnant was someone his son loved very much.

He sighed and just hugged his lunatic son happy for him, despite knowing that this may not end well for his son or the future baby.

"A-Zu you know this is dangerous, right?" He made his son look his way, tears continuing to threaten to escape his eyes. Please A-Zu terminate the baby, I don't want you to risk your life.