The Diary of Single Mom

Dear Diary Hi its me Kate.

Today it was really interesting day .Mhhhh , first I woke up with my amazing hazelnut coffee smell just Whoa, I looked at the sky from my garden I love the silver mixed white colour the birds where passing by , and the smell from the rain cached my soul. But then Bang I want interrupted. One big hug and kiss on the cheek and those small hands it was my son Leo he had grass green eyes with a bit of Hazel in it, he sat next to me and said mommy Morning I kiss him softly on his chic, and then his sister my daughter Paola come down with her Snow-white pink cheeks messy hair

and 2 different socks (she love sleeping with socks) said mom we are late ! I was like o gosh yes see what tile is it .. quickly without brushing my teeth dressed Leo told Pola to hurry up bam in the car and fast to school. My heart was in adrenaline mood as my daughter had her very important exam today which would later give her free pass to the university as she is really smart she is wunderkind (THANK YOU GOD FOR GIVING ME TGHIS PRESSENT0),... I Stoped finaly the car upfront of the school and said buy to my babies. Dear diary I am in love with my two (monsters) babies like sooo much but my biggest fear is that I may fail as mom as if my kids didn't succeed will then mean I am a bad mom or wtf I am thinking I don't know I just want to bring good people in to this fucking world respectful and kind if this happen this mean I have succeeded ,FUCK I forgot I have new job interview ....Morning as Morning , but on my way back something happened with my tiers I heard just Bum-hhhh.Dear Diary I felt so fucked up as in the morning I was dreamy and now... Single life mom was happening first I thought how I will go to my interview, at 10 this morning, how I will fix the tiers as I had only 100£ and that should last le till the end of the month and today is 20 of April. OMG(Fucked up from Everywhere) on the main Road I didn't knew what to do , apparently a young boy stopped with his motorbike when I saw that at first, my heart was booming, I felt strange not fear but uncomfortable because I knew that he would probably help (OR NOT) .So this young human removed his helmet soo tall and amazingly beautiful I was thinking in my head I hevnt had Sex for 5 years omg am I slut .. (Beauty and the beast) in this case he was the Beauty and I felt like shit, felt like Beast compared to him I am 32 Dear Diary middle height slim my hair is long black and one of my eyes is green other one Hazel like Witch.So yeah he come closer looking like 26 maybe he said Hi Madam (Made me feel like grandma) he smells so good and I was already sweat smelling ,trying to pick the carr up and change my Tier but obviously unsuccessful as the other this broken aswell and I have only one How ever this ridiculously handsome young man helped me he called someone and he even paid for me ( THANKFULY ) it .Soo much to tell you Dear Diary but have to put my kids to sleep .I Today for first time in long time I felt how hard is to be single mom dear diary I its really lonely .

Love Kate