The Diary of Single Mom(new begining)

Dear Diary ,

Remember I told you about my interview, well today I did it I went after I dropped my kids at school.When arrived at the place I was amused. As I didn't knew if its a castel or Hotel but apparently it was someone's house. Never in my life I would of dream of seeing this place honestly like fairytale,even grass was clean and I looked so bad with my purple suit and black ballerina shoes my hair tide upwards but so black a.d I had that heard shape hair and my eyes......phhhhh OK just went in side.O my lord everithing was in paintings expepencive ceramics and all (Shit)I wanted to go back and I turned my back , just reaching the exit and this creepy voice called me from behind. Miss are you going somewhere?I slowly turned back I saw small skinny  bold person upfront of me his eyes where friendly but his voice scarry (not everything is as it sounds)and put on my fake smile. Just needed fresh air.I see he said  please follow me I said ok ,flowing this person on the , felt  awkwardly strange because of the look of his face but still  I smiled. Walking in the corridor of this castle seing old drawings with pick ups from the Bible really interesting, and so real that my heart come in to my throat. FINALLY APPROACHED BIG BLACK DOOR(MASIVE WOOD) this small guide man introduced him self as Gary and told me to sit and wait.(pum pum my heart couldn't stop)I was really nervous . In a 20 minutes wait someone calld my name Kate Dumoa I said ooo yes yes coming (awkward  as never before).The moment I stepped in the big open space with huge windows MY eyes cached something or let say someone.......Hello he said and I said nothing!
Kate right?
I gave signal with my head. Dear Diary it was Keiran!
Speechless, sweeting, confused (Again)
I asked I am sorry Sir can I ask what kind of housekeeping job am I applying for.
He smuggle a smile and said that he wanted to be left alone with me .So every one knew  .... all went out. I started thinking what will happen if I jump from the window is it high, but then no if I brake my leg my insurance is not paid and who will look after my little angels.
Kate!
At the second my eyes loose side from the window and i turned  and  faced him.Yes I said !
Why are you here ? He asked. (LIKE HE DIDN'T KNEW)
I applied for managing Job housekeeping managing job.
Well , this position is taken !Keiran said
And I started looking at my feet and said ok thank you for having me .
And again I turned my back almost cached the door handle,he grabbed my had (Like in the movies)and said Stop. I turned back to face him he has really beautiful eyes you to dive in .I said yes, i don't have you but I want you.What my eyes widen open .
He repeated himself, I don't have you but I want you.
This made me mad.
Mr Keiran with no surname excuse me but I don't want you I am single mom with 2 kids frim 2 different man I have si many debts that my house is on the line, You helped me with my car , somehow come to my house and made me ti's soups yum thing.And now you mocking me .
Listen mister I don't need you ! What i need It's a ,job if you can't give me one then Thank you and goodbye.
He just looked at me, I runaway went in to my car and furiously drove away.
First thought in my mind is
I hope I don't  be late to pick up my kids,
Second was flattery as this young man wanted me ,me the 32 years old  looking like witch single mom it flatery for someone like me Lol
crazi world!Managed to take my kids and did some sushi for them (did it with my daughter)and hamburger for my son (I am a bad mom) we sat on the Sofa and watched movie. I was writing  to you Dear diary and in the main time my kids fall a sleep I took my son and woke up my princess  to bed . Finaly tomorrow is Saturday will rest . Got shower the water was soaking in to my skin  so worm abd nice had a book in my bed funny one.
My phone started ringing I saw this time is unknown nomber, decided to pick up but the voice  this voice,
It was him KEIRAN ! Excuse me but IT IS  really late why are you calling me and why from unknown,whom is this nomber to?
He said it's mine!
And if it is why are you hiding it ?Can I help is there something important to tell me?
Yes ! He said
And? I asked
I have proposal for you come live in this place I will pay all of your debts bring your kids too.
Fuck off I said are you serious ?
Lol he said. Yes
Mmmm No Thank you I said I may be broke but I am not selling myself.
And hung up on him.
Tomorrow will show.

Love Kate