Chapter 4

As the Feast of Fools is starting up, the Griffins wearing a clothes with a hood to covers their faces climbs down the cathedral. Once they're on the ground of Hell, they joined in the crowd and watched the festival up close as it starts to begin.

Chorus:

Come one, come all!

Leave your loops and milking stools

Coop the hens and pen the mules

Come one, come all!

Close the churches and the schools

It's the day for breaking rules

Come and join the Feast of...

Frizzarolli:

Fools!

Once a year we throw a party here in town

Once a year we turn all of Hell upside down

Every man's a king and every king's a clown

Once again it's Topsy Turvy Day

It's the day the devil in us gets released

It's the day we mock the prig and shock the priest

Everything is topsy turvy at the Feast of Fools

Crowd:

Topsy turvy!

Frizzarolli:

Everything is upsy daysy

Crowd:

Topsy turvy!

Frizzaroli:

Everyone is acting crazy

Dross is gold and weeds are a bouquet

That's the way on Topsy Turvy Day

Meg gets pushing around by the crowds until she gets pushed into a tent. She grabbed the sheet, but it didn't stopped her from falling as she crashed into the items. "Hey!" Angel shouted as he quickly grabbed his robe to cover his private area. "Are you alright?"

Meg stuttered, "I-I-I-I'm so, so sorry. I-I-I didn't mean it." She pulled the sheet off of her. Angel puts his robe on and go to check on her. "You're not hurt, are you? Let me see." He asked as he's going to take her hood off. Meg cried, "N-no! Don't!" Already too late, Angel took off her hood.

Fat Nuggets got disgusted by her face. Angel didn't fazed and said, "There, see? No scratches or bruises." Meg stares at him like he wasn't afraid of her. He pulled her up her feet and said before leads her outside, "Just be more careful next time, okay, sweetheart?" Meg puts her hood back on and said, "I will." She stepped outside.

"Oh and by the way, great mask." Angel said with a thumbs up and a wink. When he closed the sheet door, Meg felt her face getting warm before smile like she starts to fall in love.