Chapter 14

"Hang in there, guys." Angel struggled as he losing his grip on Peter's hand. Peter cried, "Oh God! I'm slipping!" His hand slipped off Angel's hands and falls. "No!" Angel cried as he helpless watch the Griffins falling down towards the molten.

Luckily, the humans are saved by the black tentacles from Alastor and got caught by Vaggie, Lucifer, Charlie, Sir Pentious, Niffty, and Husk. Relieved, Angel ran towards the stairs.

The demons pulled the humans into the cathedral as the molten from the ground starting to fade. The Griffins hugged their friends as a thanks. Angel came down the stairs and to see the Griffins are okay. Meg ran to Angel and the two hugged.

Meg looked at Husk behind her and know what to do. She may be in love with Angel, but she knows that Angel won't be happy with her. So, she pulled herself out of Angel's arms and pulls him and Husk together.

Meg takes both of their hands and close the two together, showing them that they belong and meant to be together. Angel and Husk looked at each other's eyes before closed the gaps to pressed their lips together. Charlie, Lucifer, and Pentious shed a happy tears, Vaggie and Niffty smiles and Alastor nodes his head. Meg smiles and her family smiles at her too, proudly that she did the right thing.

The demons walks out the cathedral, seeing so many demons and angels are cheering at their victory that they won the battle.

Angel Dust looked behind him and his friends before walked up and offered his hand out. Meg hesitated before she takes his hand as he pulls her out the shadow and the Griffins follows.

The sinners and Imps just stares at the humans while the angels were both proud and feel uncertain for the Griffins to be seen at demons' eyes. The Griffin family fears that other people but angels will treated them badly.

Three Imps and a hellhound walks up to the Griffins. One of them who is a little tall than other two Imps smiles and reached his hand out for a handshake. Peter hesitated, but he accepted the handshake. Two married Imps walks up to Chris, Meg, and Stewie with a friendly hug. And a teenage hellhound petted Brian.

The four demons brings the humans closer to the other demons who are accepting them to be a part of them. "Free cheers for the Griffins!" Frizzarolli shouted. Angel, Husk, Niffty, Charlie, Vaggie, Sir Pentious, Lucifer, and Alastor watched proudly to see the Griffin family are getting respected. Joe, Quagmire, and Cleveland are also happy for them.

Frizzarolli:

So here is a riddle to guess if you can

Sing the bells of Notre Dame

What makes a monster and what makes a man?

Chorus:

Sing the bells, bells, bells, bells, bell, bells, bells, bells, bells, bells, bells

Frizzarolli:

Whatever their pitch, you can feel them bewitch you

The rich and the ritual knells

Of the bells of Notre Dame

No longer a prisoners and with their souls free now that the Vees are gone, the Griffins can go wherever they want, both Heaven and Hell are one, and Husk is back bringing an overlord again.

The End