Lecture

I was lost in my thoughts as I walked to school. My father wanted me to take my car to the university. I would say it is such a stupidity to do. The only cars my father and I own our sports and they are only used in emergencies. I was watching a girl walking in a rush speed in my direction. Her shoulders bump into my arm making me yell out to her.

- Hey, watch it.

- Sorry sir.- she looks at her feet in shame.

- It's alright, just watch where you are walking.- I growl back at her.

I turned my back to her, and after a few steps I turned to look at her, she had disappeared into a coffee shop. I continue my walk to the University.

I notice a few students that fall asleep in my biology class. Yet I don't care since I don't need the job, I have the hidden industry of the Mafia, where I make millions every day, but I can't say I do not like the job of teaching my profession, I had a project in hold since I did not have a team for the research. I sent a request for a research base through my mentor, who was very proud of me. At the moment I had to concentrate on the final paper to grade.

- In the paper you've been working on in the last three months you will have to add a theory or more likely a hypothesis about your free interest, meaning it could be anything related to biology that can have a solution to cure. It can be of free choice with that our class ends and please turn it in by next week on Friday.

I received many groans from some students. I did not care to be honest, I was hungry, I went to the cafeteria, where I bumped into the girl who had crashed into me in the morning. I stand next to her in the line, where I bring up a casual talk.

- How is the coffee?

- It was good- she looked up at me.- I'm sorry to have crashed into you in the morning I was just in a hurry, I was not looking where I was going, I did not see you and I'm just-

- You don't need to give me an explanation.- I manage to blurt out in the middle of her gibberish.

- It's just that you looked very angry in the morning.- she looks at me with a puppy face drawn on her eyes.

- What course are you enrolled in?

- Quemist Bilologist. I'm assuming you are a professor.- she says looking me up and down.

- That would be correct.- I say paying for my crisps.

I knew some students from Bioquemestry, but she was new. I was a young professor, I can say that many of my students had tried to go out with me which was impossible since I was not attracted to them and did not want to change my relationship from student/professor to lover/professor. I said my goodbyes and left her there in the cafeteria. I had one more class and my day would be over. I sat in the library for the time of the next class to come opening my e-mails. I get e-mails every day from all the students that I don't even dare to open anymore.

From: lollipopjune@gmail.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Dr.Auclair.biology@gmail.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Final Proyect

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Auclair

I fell asleep in your class I wondered if you could explain to me what the final Investigation would be about.