Car Crash

I drove Tommy to school, he jammed his favourite songs which were cute. He was a beautiful young boy who was being raised to be a gentleman. I dropped him off, everyone looked at him, I rolled down the window causing more stares at me. I kept my stare in the front I was wearing dark shades my hair was put back, I was wearing a black linen shirt, I had the sleeves rolled up, I noticed some moms drooling over the car, not me. I was driving a blue Porche 911. I drove off to Standford. 

The students ran in into the classroom. I was waiting for them patiently, their papers were put on their desks, and everyone looked puzzled. Most of them had failed my class just about 4-5 students aced the exam.

- If there is something I did not grade or something that might be wrong please tell me, for now, check your answers and when you are done bring them to me.- I say putting the numbers into my excel

 I heard silence, the first thing I wanted but I also wanted music, music that reminded me of her.

- Would you like some music?- I say looking up at my students

They nodded.

- I put on the music, I will be your DJ- I say

The first song I put on was Do I Wanna Know? I hated Mia for the way that she made me feel, it has been the same feeling since we were children. We met when I was 10, she was 5. Today I was 32 she was 27. She was still a child. I did not want to corrupt her, but she was already corrupted by James.

- Dr. Auclair, can you put So Highschool?

- I will- I said barely looking up. My phone rang, I answered.- Bonjour?-

- Hi, your son has not been feeling well, we could not contact his mother, and as much as we know you are his father am I wrong?

- No, I am his father, what has happened to him?- I saw with a puzzled look on my face.

- He has vomited, he keeps on crying, he has a high temperature. It might be best if you come and pick him up, sir.

- I will pick him up, I am at work. I will not get a free period for one hour. Can you hold him for one hour?- I say concerned

- Yes sir. In one hour you will get here.

- Yes.

- Thank you so much.- she said with a happy tone.

I turn back to the class.

- I am hoping you have finished your revision on your test.- I say getting up.

Lost of papers were handed to me. Many of them were corrected and others gave up have way in the checking. I was happy for my classroom to have become a better learning space.

- I will let you go early today since this is all the work you have for today. You are free to go.- I say putting the papers back into the folder. I left the classroom after everyone. 

I drove to Tommy's elementary school, and I used up the time I had between classes to take him to work, it was the first thing Sophia had told me not to do, but I have no nannies so they can look after him.

I walked into the school reception as if I owned it.

- Hello, I'm Mr Auclair.

- Afternoon, I am here to pick up my son Thomas Lucas Auclair Anglesh.

- Yes he is in the nursery.

- Thank you, can I pass it to the nursery?

- Yes, I believe you already know the way to the nursery.

- Thank you.

I walked down the halls like a fuking supermodel of Gucci. Some middle schoolers stared at me and I did not care. I arrived at the nursery. Tommy was lying down not looking good at all.