Hotn'Cold

Mia's POV:

He was giving a class, I was waiting for him by the door. He glanced at me for a moment. The classroom was silent, I Poked my head inside they were doing a test. Marcus is always torturing his students. Some were finished, others were still in process. Marcus was at his desk scribbling something. It seemed important enough, he had a meeting later the night. From what I heard, the meeting was about the new screens, patterns, designs, and a few new important investors. It was going to be tough. He had other bigger competitors but offered a different type of business. He provided, class, style, and comfortablility. As I am staring out into space he touches my head.

-Hey.

-Hey.

-Don't you have class?

-No not until 6th period. I am free now, so if you want to take a walk or do whatever you want that would be fine too.

-No, that is not what I want. That would be to... let's have coffee.

We walked to the coffee shop where I talked to him about the relationship of hell that I had with James. He listened carefully, occasionally saying, "True, oh, well, not surprised". It was like the thousand times I talked about James. He was a very good listener, we ended up sitting down on the compound park bench and talking about the dinner later on tonight, and about the meeting, James there talked and he talked about how the screens Morroco was sending him were very high quality and that meant higher prices, and customer loss, he was truly worried over his cover-up business. Marcus was the best fashion designer and businessman in all of Standford, California. 

I also was very excited about the fashion show tour that he was going to be doing soon. He was going to start in the city of romance Paris, and from there he was going to London, then Madrid, Pamplona, Rome, Florence, Morocco, Tetuan, Alexandria, Liverpool, Tripoli, Lisbon, Brussels, Amsterdam, Hamburg, Berlin, Warsaw, Varsovia, Kraków, Tallinn, Oslo, Manchester, Birmingham, Dublin. From Europe and Africa, he is going to the Americas. There he will start with New York, Cleveland, Atlanta, Tennessee, Arkansas, Cincinnati, Chicago, Kansas, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and lastly San Antonio.

He was going to many places, he loves to travel. I wish him the best on his fashion week. After an hour or two we headed back to campus, there we left each other in the hallway. As I heard his steps retroceded, I felt a smile being drawn on my face. In the hallway. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At last, I was able to put my students in silence, that silence is more like a test rather than anything. Students were not going to be finishing soon, their test was 5 pages long with open questions and a few here and there of theoric questions. I was sitting down at my desk doing a speech for the meeting with Morroco later tonight. It was quite a big night, Some of the suppliers were coming to the city, so I needed to greet them personally. For that, I was bringing them to my restaurant, for a fancy dinner.

After all that Mia has gone through, I feel terrible for leaving her on that hill, I should have never shouted or scolded her like a child. For me, she is a child. I took her out for a coffee after she waited for me outside my classroom.

-Hey

-Hey

-Don't you have class?- I ask confused

-Nah, I'm free till the sixth period. So if you want to take a coffee or do anything you want that would be fine.

-No, not what I would want, that would be too... (hot, sweaty and maybe a bit too much for you) a coffee is fine.

She talked about everything she went through with James. Honestly, I was not surprised by what he had done. Mia later on asked me about my cover-up job. It is a true cover-up job, for the reason that I do sell clothes to people and I have lots of investors, and I am getting new screens from Morroco, since a fashion designer and I have collaborated for a collection and well, I've got to say I love the designs and the clothing type. For that, he and I are doing a Fashion World Tour Show. I was very excited, I was going from Morroco to Paris. I am planning on taking Mia with me after the semester ends. For that, I will be in Oslo, Norway. I wanted her to see my creations and that I am not all bad, that I am not just a Mafia Boss.