One Month

Class after class, truce after truce, illegal shipments one after another. I had warned my team to be careful since they could catch us shipping illegally guns, and ammo. On the other hand, I have not seen the girl in a month. I wonder if she dropped out, I want to believe that she has not since she was still on the students list. I felt worried for her. I did not need her to tell me her name, I knew her since I was a child. I never actually cared about her. I never knew she could speak english, I always thought the only lenguaje she spoke was French. I was surprised to hear her perfect American accent.

I let go of the theme for more than a week, but she was still lingering in my head. I saw her smile while she was talking with one of her lab companions, I loved that smile. What most disturbed me was the messy bun she would wear for the lab. She was a grad student, but she was on her thesis to graduate and sent a request to Standford itself and other universities about her project for the University to finace the proyect. I wanted to accept the offer as soon as she sent it out, I saw this big potential in her, but once more it would be very awkward since it would be a mentor/student relationship, and I did not want it to become something you would pull out of a porn site. I would have to ask one of my fellow professor friends to accept it for me. I also did not want to seem very manipulative doing that sort of thing. I am not sure what I was feeling for her.

Her past was terrifying, she was pretty much tortured by her father. I remember once when we were children at a mafia mask party, I was seated next to her, in secret her father was holding her hand tightly enough for her not to break free, and then my brother Sullivan II asked her for a dance and waved to me in a secret way only him and I know, he signalled me to follow up behind in case anything would happen. Sully had taken Mia to a terrace away from any human eye, where she could cry and just be herself. She saw me and turned away I wondered what was wrong I had done to her. I just sat there at the stairs of the terrace of the Auclar's Italian Villa Mansion. That was the only interaction I had ever had with Mia, until now. I wondered if she remembered me.

Two hours of human Atomy, I never actually thought I would have to explain every place of the human body like a puzzle. For some strange reason, more students were paying attention today. One of the girls who had failed at asking me raised her hand.

- Yes, Andrea?

- Are you going on a date?

- Why would you ask that Andrea?

- By the way, you are dressed professor or may I say, Marcus?

- To all of you as my students, I will become Doctor Auclair nothing more. I have no relationship with any of you outside Stanford, during school hours you will call me by my Educational title and my last name. I hope you understand, and to ask me about my personal life you will have to be related to me somewhat. Other you are violating one of the school rules. I hope you understand.- I say turning around. I knew I had slightly overdressed but after this class, I had to go to a meeting with the heads of the Mafia from America, Europe, and Africa. There was a mafia who had broken so many treasons. Just to be able to save their asses from being killed.

I kept teaching my classes with a bit more serious tone. Andrea had this angry face on her, I would look at her from time to time as I spoke only to make sure she was paying attention, I would not want to seem creepy enough so I would glance at her. After all, I was not in the usual mood, since the Sahara mafia had broken so many lines, and I felt furious about it.

One of the students was on a phone call, another one was reading a book, and there was one that was playing on their iPad instead of writing important surprise exam bits.

- As many of you noticed I have not come in the mood today, I will start taking everything that distracts you. Starting with Emilia, hang up the call and hand me over the phone, Jason pass me your iPad since you are only using it to play, and lastly Marie your book please you are in class. If you want to fail just tell me and I can fail you. I want you to approve this class then you've got to work for it, as long as I know you have around 8 missing activities, I hope you know that activities are 50% of your grade, along with any type of surprise exam I put it counts as a 25% and the finals exam a 25%. If you don't put away the book then I will have to keep it for a few weeks.