Dinner

I knew she was in the bathroom, and I took the initiative to look for a dress for our date. I picked out a short red dress with a black leather jacket. In my opinion, it was a good combination. I waited patiently on her bed. I had figured she would come out naked since her robe was on the bed. I started to slightly doze off a bit until I heard the bathroom door open I kept myself from looking up.

- I bet you're looking for your bathrobe.- I say handing her the robe.

It seemed a bit awkward that a human walked into the bathroom naked from the bedroom and not in a robe and let down the robe inside the bathroom. She seemed a bit scared.

- Don't worry I've seen you naked before- I say looking up at her lips to keep myself from looking down at her hard nipples. Her lips looked full of lust and a bit meaty in my opinion. I just stared there like a dumbass, I was waiting for something that would never come I was sure of that. I left her in her room I was scared she would not like the dress and the jacket or the other present I left her.

I wandered through the house not opening any doors that were not open. Her kitchen was very neat it was too tidy. I hated when people other than my late mother called me Mark, but the way she said it made my mind turn for a moment. I found the library was gigantic, I looked for classic books, but instead, I found encyclopedias, anatomy books, theory books and very few free literature books. I loved the wooden stairs on the books in order to reach the top shelves I loved it very Disney coded.

- Like what you see or disappointed?- she said touching the back of a biology book.

- It is quite interesting I did not think you studied too much- I say looking up a shelf

- Well, I have perfect notes, what did you expect professor?

- I actually do not know what I expected. Are you ready?- I say facing her.

- It depends on where we are going.

- I think you already know, you've been there before. (With James)

- Well then if I've been there before why won't you tell me where it is?

- You talk a bit too much, don't you? I wonder do you ever shut up?

She stayed silent for a moment I knew I had lowkey hurt her.

- Sorry, let's go the car is waiting.- I say leaving for the door.

I give a small turn and I see she is following me while clutching onto her jacket.

In the car I fall silent, I give her my phone for her to put on the speakers her favourite music, and she looks at me confused.

- I thought we were going to be driven.- she says taking the phone- what song do you want?

- It is up to you, you choose Darling.- I say looking at her.

We remain in silence for the rest of the night. I liked Taylor Swift and several other artists, she was a bit shy at first with Taylor.

- Is it okay if I put Taylor Swift?

- Yes, any song-free judgement area.- I say smiling into the distance.

We arrived at the family's fancy restaurant. A valet parking opened the door for Mia I walked out of the driver seat. I walked her to the table, I stared at her honey-heaven-coloured gaze.

- Are you sure you can pay for this?

- Darling, I am a fuking billionaire of course I can afford this and many more- I say looking down at the menu knowing my order already.

As the dinner went I noticed on her left hand a proposal ring, all of this date maybe was not a good idea. I had no idea who her fiancee was, her phone started to buzz.