The Breakout

It was a cloudy day in the city of Seoul. BEBE was getting ready for competitions. 

"Why are Bada and Y/N late again? We only have two hours to practice," Kyma said as she threw her back in frustration. 

"You know how they are. Always looking for a place to make out," Lusher answered causing Cheche to roll her eyes. After a few minutes, the rain started pouring down when you and Bada came through the door laughing with damp clothes. 

"We're here!" you shouted. 

"Finally! Why are you guys wet?" Tatter said as she handed you her jacket. 

"Yeah, what place did you guys decide to make out today?" Lusher said with a tilted head. 

"Under the weeping willow tree," Bada said earning a hit from your fist. 

"What!?"

"You're not supposed to tell them that!" 

"Oh, please! They already know!" 

"One day the teachers will catch you and you will be in huge trouble," 

"You two are just stupid and nasty!"

"Okay! that's enough. Let's practice," Kyma said breaking you all apart and starting practice. 

-

"We need to be on the bus at three. For the love of all good things, do not be late!" Tatter said as she waved at you and Bada. 

They walked into Bada's house and looked through clothes and outfits for the competition. you were all packed up and watched your girlfriend run around as she threw clothes into a duffle bag.

"What would I do without you?" you asked making Bada come to a halt. 

"Babe, you're fine. I promised I would look out for you and I will. Always," she said as she placed a kiss on your forehead. 

You now lived with her and her parents After your parents died in a car crash. Bada's parents were usually not home but they were close to your parents so they didn't have a problem with you living with them and caring for you.

"Come here," You said as you pulled her on top of you. She lowered herself to kiss your lips and that was when the make-out session began. 

"Wait... what time is it?" she said when the realization hit her. 

"Shit! We're going to be late again," you said as you saw the time on your phone. So you both stood up and walked to the school. 

"Wow! They are early!" Sowoen said as she ran to hug Bada. 

"It's truly a miracle. Let's go on the bus. The driver went to use the bathroom and he will be right back," Kyma said and you all nodded. 

Bada got situated next to you, resting her head on your shoulder and the girls talked with usual chatter. You looked out of the window and saw how the kids were getting out of school but something was odd. 

"Guys... why aren't there many people walking out?" you asked making everyone turn. 

"Oh, many of them got picked up and went home. Like... a lot of them. It was actually kinda scary how the parents were all panicked and screaming at the teachers," Cheche said as she scrolled through her phone. 

"What do you think is going on?" Lusher asked. 

"I have no clue. I'll ask one of my friends to see," Cheche replied. 

And they waited. Hours passed by with no response. They made it to the competition locations but to their surprise, the was a very small amount of people. 

Bada started growing worried so she approached one of the judges. 

"Do you have any idea of what is going on? Why are there so many people missing?" Bada said. 

"We haven't gotten a clear answer since this morning but apparently there is a virus going around. We have been crazy busy planning all of this but I think it's best if we cancel and you girls should go back home," he said. 

Bada was in awe. She couldn't believe she didn't know of this sooner and she put her girls in danger. 

"Grab your things. We are leaving," Bada said as she rushed to you and grabbed your bags. 

"What? Why?" Lusher said. 

"Yeah, unnie. We struggled to make it in and now you want to leave?" Cheche added in annoyance. 

"Listen, the judges are canceling the competition. We have to go now," Bada said. 

"But that's not fair! What are we going to-"

"Cheche stop it! There are bigger things going on and I have to look out for all of you. Now, let's go," Bada shouted losing her cool. 

"What do you mean?" Tatter said. 

"Apparently there is a virus going around and let's be real. If it wasn't that bad, people wouldn't be running around like crazy. Now, please let's get back home where we can be safe. Please?" the girls didn't say anything but you could see worry painted all over their faces," especially Sowoen and Cheche. 

"Okay. Let's go," Minah said and started walking toward the exit but the bus was long gone. 

"Shit... now what?" Bada gripped her head. 

"HELP! PLEASE HELP ME!" 

⋆.˚✮TBC✮˚.⋆