with you

"Why do we have to go? I don't understand," you said. Kyma didn't stop looking around.

"My parents are good people but... they are being manipulated right now. They found the cure but the government is trying to manipulate the country and sell the medicine at a high price so... we have to go. Anywhere," Kyma said.

"But... why? I-"

"Unnie, my mom and dad said to leave with this. These shots have the cure and there are around ten. Lusher and Minah have been cured and we are not infected at all so, let's go. If they see us with medicine or near my parents, We will be doomed," she said again.

"Okay. Let's get the girls and leave. We can walk to Bada's house from here. The van must be infected so we can't take that," you said and walked to the living room.

"Going anywhere?" you heard a deep voice say. A man pointed his gun at Cheche who was sound asleep. Minah and Lusher had already been sleeping next to Bada.

He then turned the gun to Kyma but you stood in front of her.

"We just want to sleep. Thats all. Can we sit next to our friends?" you said and he chuckled.

"I am not stupid. You have that behind you. The beakers with the cure. Hand them over," he said.

"No," you said.

"No?" he asked

"No," you repeated.

"Well... you'll just have to die then. He cocked the gun back and a gunshot was heard...

but you were not dead. The man's body fell to the floor and the girls woke up panicked. Kyma's father was standing there with a smoking gun in his hand.

"Go! Go now!" her mother yelled. You all stood up and ran around trying to collect your bag. Kyma wrapped the beakers in a t-shirt and shoved them in her bag.

"Please look after our little girl, Y/N," her mother said and you nodded.

She kissed her parents and with a small tear, she let go of them and held your hand.

You ran with our face masks limiting the airflow. People on the streets chased you begging for a cure which motivated you to run faster. Kyma stopped when she saw her parents running away into the woods.

"No... they are after them. Unnie!" Kyma yelled.

"Kyma, look at me!" I made a promise to your mom. I will keep you safe. They will be okay but we have to go now!" you wiped her tears and hugged her. You dragged her by her wrist and ran a few more blocks.

"Go in through the back, I'll watch," Bada said but you pulled her with when you saw someone coming.

We all walked in and locked the door. Bada sighed and stood next to you.

"Why... just... why do you keep acting like this? I want to protect you but seems like you don't give a fuck. You keep putting yourself at risk and never communicate with me. Why?"

"Bada... not now,"

"When? When will I be able to talk to you and figure out why you have been acting like this?"

"Because I love you! Because I would die without you. Because... because I have no reason to live. I have been wanting to die for months now and the only thing that keeps me going is all of you. Even Cheche when she nagging and whining. Nothing matters to me more than all of you but I also don't want to be alive," you fell to the floor in tears.

A loud silence was heard and Bada tried to grab your arm but you pulled away and started to run upstairs.

You opened the window to your balcony and sat with your feet hanging. You could see fires all around the city. The world seemed to collapse before you. Bada had turned into your world and you kept pushing her away.

You could no longer breathe and you kept pushing your oxygen away. You wanted to keep them safe but have them as far away from you as possible so when you decided to leave this horrendous world, they wouldn't miss you.

"Y/N?" you heard Bada.

"I'm... I'm sorry, love. I need to go now. You gave me so much love and attention but it's all over. I have no more reason to be here. I hope you understand," you said.

"No! No, I don't understand. Why are you doing this? Why do you want to leave me!?" she yelled.

"I miss my mom. My dad promised he would take me to Paris. I... I have to go with them, Bada. I love you forever," you said as you allowed your body to fall out of the window.

"NO! Y/N! AH!"

(Three years later)

"Good morning, baby," Bada said as she placed a tray of food on the bed.

"Good morning," You smiled. She sat behind you as you sipped on your coffee and wrapped her arms around your figure.

"The view is wonderful," you said.

"It's more wonderful because I am with you," she snuggled into the crook of your neck.

"Thank you," you said.

"I called room service, baby. No need to thank me," she replied. You turned to her and pecked her lips.

"Thank you for saving me over and over without thinking about risks. I don't deserve you," you said.

She smiled sweetly and pushed a strand of hair behind your ear.

"I love you and you deserve all the good things after all your suffering and sacrifices," she said before kissing you...

That day, after jumping out the window, she drove your almost lifeless body to the hospital. She didn't care about any risks.

A few hours later, Kyma's parents released the formula for the cure, and chemists all over the world managed to cure many people including Bada who became infected when taking you to the hospital.

After that, things started to go back to normal and some things changed. You and the girls attended many dance competitions, some of you graduated school and started going around the world.

Paris was your destination and Bada made sure it was special to you. The way your father would've wanted. She made sure you were happy and loved just like your parents would want to. She always ensured you never missed your mom and cared for you all the time. 

She helped you heal.

"The girls must be waiting. Are you ready?" She asked as she placed her bag around her shoulder.

"As long as I'm with you. Let's do this!" You gave her a high five and walked hand in hand to the dance studio.

⋆.˚✮THE END✮˚.⋆