Cure

You could recognize her anywhere. That bicolor hair was a dead giveaway. Bada was still hitting the man.

"BADA! BADA! STOP!" you yelled as you pulled her back.

"I told you to stay! I told you to stay with them. Why are you so fucking stubborn!?" you pushed her chest. You were beyond mad at her for making you worry.

"What would you have done if I did, huh?"

"I would have done what I had to. Anything, Bada. I can't lose you!"

"What about me!? What would I do without you!? I would die, Y/N. Get that through your fucking head!"

You stayed silent for a moment.

"Let's not talk about us anymore. I... I don't really care. I want to get to the girls. Sowoen is scared to death and I need to get them out of there. Let's go," You said as you walked towards the passenger door. 

"So, you don't care, huh? About us? About me," 

"Don't start. You know I do. But I have no head to think about us when there is other people as stake. Sowoen... she killed someone. She is not in a good state right now, and I can't be selfish thinking about my romantic life. Can we just drop it and go get the girls?" you said looking down. 

"Fine," she said. and got in the car. she took the keys from the glove compartment and started to drive. 

When you arrived the girls already had two more tanks filled and they quickly pumped the gas into the van. They put a spare tank in the back and hopped in. 

Bada drove to the grocery store where she left the other girls. After a few minutes, you reached the store. Bada honked and the two girls walked out of the store. Lusher and Minah walked out holding each other. 

They struggled to walk and you got worried. 

"Girls, are you okay?" You said as you walked to them. 

"No! stay back!" You noticed a bit of blood on them. 

"Bada, help me," You said, and Bada got out of the van. 

"We are infected! stay back!" Lusher and Minah said between coughs. 

"No... no... no! We are not losing you. Is everyone covered?" I looked at the girls all covered with jackets, gloves, and masks. 

"Get in the car. Bada, the keys?" She gave you the keys. 

"Stay covered. No one takes their covers or masks off, understood? Hold on tight," You said and turned the car on.  

Without hesitation, you stepped on the gas pedal making everyone grab onto their surroundings. You drove faster than ever. Bada looked back constantly to ensure everyone was okay. 

"How much longer?" Tatter said as she grabbed onto Minah's hand tightly. 

"A few minutes. Hold on..."

"Y/N, I don't think we have a few minutes..." You looked at Bada and then at the rearview mirror. Lusher's face was extremely pale. Your heart sank and your eyes were welled up with tears. 

"No... no, no, no, no, NO!" You stepped on the pedal and rushed through the streets trying to make it to Kyma's house. 

"Righ here! Unnie, it's right here," You stopped the car and got off immediately. 

You helped Lusher while Bada helped Minah. Kyma knocked on the door like crazy until her parents opened it. They stood there with masks and gloves as well as their lab coats.

"Mom... please. Dad... Minah and Lusher... you can help them right?" she pleaded. 

Lusher was barely able to stand and she was clinging to you. 

"Dear, what happened?" Mrs. Park said. 

"Please help them, Mom..." she cried. 

Mr. Park ran to Lusher and picked her up. he took her inside and Mrs. Park took you all in. You all sat in the living room while they took Minah and Lusher into Kyma's room. 

Kyma hugged you. Everyone was now in tears and Bada was sitting across from you. She looked at the blood on both your bodies and sighed. 

"Y/N, can we talk?" she asked. 

"I don't think now is a good time, Bada. Just hold on for a minute, okay? You must be tired and we still need to worry about the girls... Please," you said not looking at her. You heard her sigh. 

"Girls, I need you to remove masks and any surface clothing and place them in these bags. You will drink this after and we will come around to disinfect the area and bring you some food. I bet you're hungry," Mrs. Park said. 

"How are the girls? Are they alright?" you asked standing up. 

"They will be perfectly fine. We've taken good care of them. Now, please do as I said and then you can rest. Kyma, come with me," Mrs. Park said. You nodded and everyone began to follow her instructions.

After a few minutes, you were done. Kyma and her mother walked in to disinfect the living room. You took antibiotics, another pill, and food. You sat quietly while the other girls slept. You looked at Bada and you hated yourself for yelling and neglecting such a beautiful girlfriend you had.

"Unnie..." you heard a whisper. 

"Come here!" you looked at the door to the kitchen and carefully removed Cheche from your shoulder. You made you're way to the kitchen and stood in front of Kyma. Shwe looked around and spoke in a soft voice. 

"We have to go, now,"

⋆.˚✮TBC✮˚.⋆