006 | break up

•*•

.•*•.•*•.

"Who would've known Jungkook was your cousin," Lisa laughed.

"Yeah, and who would've known you two would be all over my bed," Jisoo replied, showing Lisa the pictures she had taken.

"Jungkook looks dead," Jennie laughed, pointing at Jungkook in the picture.

Lisa took the phone to look at the picture more closely, laughing all the while.

"You didn't have to get him high just for the ID," Jisoo said.

"We would've gotten high either way, plus, knowing his nosy personality, it was better to do it when he was high," Lisa explained with a shrug.

"Point taken," Jisoo conceded, leaning back in her chair.

"So, now Jennie just has to message him," Rose added, turning her attention to Jennie.

"I'll message him tonight and get it over with since we'll be meeting them for the competitions soon," Jennie replied.

"Oh, yes, how are the preparations going, head?" Lisa asked, addressing Jisoo and knowing how exhausted she must be from all the preparations."Ugh! Don't. Even. Get. Me. Started," Jennie groaned in response.

"Look at the bright side—" Jennie began to say, but Rose interrupted.

"Yeah, like beating Kim in the competitions," Rose interrupted, prompting laughter from everyone except Jisoo, "Not a bad idea though," she added with a smile.

.•*•.•*•.

Meanwhile at the boys' campus

"So, Taehyung did you try making peace with the new world aka Instagram?" Namjoon said, raising two fingers in air quotes.

"Either his fan pages further boosted his already inflated ego, or he's traumatized now," Jungkook added, laughing.

"I hope it's the latter," Yoongi chimed in between bites of his lunch.

"I hope you choke," Taehyung replied with a fake smile. "And my DMs are flooding with message requests. I guess I need Yoongi as my profile picture to scare them away."

"Looks like Mr. Popular got even more popular," Jimin teased. "Did you accept any of them, though?" he asked, genuinely curious.

"Nope, didn't even open them after—" Taehyung began.

"—After stalking Kim Jisoo," Yoongi interjected, causing everyone to burst into laughter, except for Taehyung.

"Who is she? Do I know her?" Taehyung replied sarcastically.

"Ding! Wrong question. Should've asked what I don't know about her," Jimin quipped, joining in the laughter.

Taehyung simply rolled his eyes, not bothering to respond to his comment.