Chp 10: Bittersweet 16

YN POV

So here's a good news and bad news, good news is that we manage to catch the changeling thanks to our troll friends and get information. Despite that we couldn't have any information about the bridge, turns out that he mentioned that Bular is working with someone.

  Doubt it could be Nomura and something tells me its Strickler, but part of me doesn't want to accept it. Putting that aside, the bad news is that we got in trouble by Claires parents due to the huge mess we've made. All in all, I say it was worth it. At least we know Bular isn't working alone and-

???: [Warhammer to Rockkid. Copy?]

I was interrupt by Toby from our walkie talkie.

YN: Copy. Whats up, Tobes? Any troll problem today?

Toby: [More like Jim problem today. Its his birthday.]

YN: Crud, I forgot about that because of all that babysitting stuff. Oh, did you show him that birthday sign you made for him?

Toby: [Yeah, but Aarg kinda took a bite of it. He thought the cake was real or maybe he just likes the taste of paper.]

YN: Least it wasn't a real cake for Jim. Speaking of cakes, I'll see if I can buy a cake while figuring out a surprise for him.

Toby: [I got an idea for the surprise part. Lets meet up at the trollmarket. Warhammer out.]

I get changed and head out to store to buy a perfect cake for Jim. This is our chance to make Jim's birthday a best one. Right now, I arrive to the store with my bicycle before buying a cake for Jim. But when I left the store with the cake, I saw something flew above and look at the sky to see something. I could've sworn I saw something huge flew by. No, its probably a group of birds.

Time skip, 3rd POV

After Jim got a present from his mom, Toby warns Jim for emergency. Aarg went out of control in the trollmarket and Jim rush down there to stop Aarg at the heroes forge. However, things turn out to be a big surprise for Jim.

Everyone: Surprise!

Everyone: Surprise!

Blinky: Happy birthing day, Master Jim!

Jim: What?

Aarg: Good actor.

Blinky: Tobias informed us of your human surprise birthday customs.
Are you not surprised?

YN: Uh...that would be one word for it.

Aarg: I was convincing.

Blinky: Sixteen years! A propitious milestone. Sixteen is when young trolls master command of their bowels.

???: The Hero's Forge!

They see Vendel enter the hero's forge with upsetting look.

Vendel: Sacred proving grounds for Trollhunters past, present, and future, reduced to mockery.