⭕ Tobio Kageyama

"Tobio Chan chew your food properly and eat some more you are getting thinner day by day." Tooru yelled form kitchen as he packed Tobio's box lunch.

Tobio yelled back, "I am eating properly, Papa! And I'm going to be late for school!" He was in a hurry to finish his breakfast, so he shoved the rest of the food inside his mouth. He was really going to get late.

Hajime asked, "Do you want me to drop you off at school, angel?" He was twirling his car keys on his finger, considering driving Tobio to school.

Tobio crossed his arms over his chest and pouted, "No, Dad, I'm a big boy now. I can go on my own."

Hajime and Tooru squeal internally, both thinking the same thing, 'Our little angel looks so adorable!' They were proud of Tobio for growing up into such a beautiful and kind hearted boy, but also worried about him, he was too innocent for this cruel world.

Tooru handed Tobio his box lunch and a map of the school, with a big smile, "Here, Tobio-chan, your box lunch. And here's the map of the school. Don't get lost on your way."

Tobio grins and takes the box lunch and map, looking excited, "Thanks papa, I already know how to get to school without a map, so don't worry, I won't get lost."

Tooru reminded him, "Tobio, don't talk to strangers, stay away from them, and don't eat candy or milk given to you by anyone !" For some reason he was extra worried about Tobio's safety Today. He didn't show it on his face.

Hajime then said, "And watch out for vehicles, okay? Maybe I should drop you off at school? Nah, just kidding, you're a pro now"

Tooru called out again "Watch out for pebbles, dear! Don't want you to trip on them!"

Tobio laughs and shakes his head, "Papa! Dad! I'm not a baby anymore!" He was embarrassed by his parents constant worrying but he still loves it.

"Ahh! My baby looks so cute! Hold on a minute, okay?" Hajime exclaimed, dashing back into the living room to grab the camera. "Let's capture this moment!"

The three of them took many photos together, with Tobio constantly reminding them that he was going to be late for school. The funny thing was, it wasn't even his first day of school!

"Baby, did you take your suppressant right?" Tooru asked, concern on his face.

"Yes, Papa," Tobio replied, with a soft smile.

"Hey, angel, where are our goodbye kisses?" Hajime asked, pointing to his cheeks with a big grin. Tobio smiled and went on his tiptoes to peck both Hajime and Tooru on the cheek.

"Byyyyyye, Tobio-chan!" Tooru called out, waving goodbye.

Tobio nods with a bright smile, his eyes shining with joy. He takes off with a carefree stride, his backpack slung casually over his shoulder as he hurries out of the house.

As they watched Tobio leave, Hajime noticed Tooru's worried expression. "What's wrong, Tooru? You look worried," Hajime asked, rubbing Tooru's back.

"I am worried about Tobio," Tooru admitted, his brow furrowed. "I don't know why, but I'm getting a bad feeling about today..."

Hajime offered a reassuring smile."Don't worry too much he will be alright."

Tobio's POV

As I step out of my house, I'm greeted by a clear sky, a cold wind, and the rising sun. It's a perfect day! I can't help but feel a surge of excitement and energy. I'm itching to play volleyball so much that I can hardly contain myself.

Hello people, I'm Kageyama Tobio, a first-year student at Karasuno. This year, I'm definitely going to play for the Under-19 Youth team of Japan. It's my dream to wear the red jersey and play like my Papa someday.

I took a deep breath, feeling the cold air fill my lungs. I can't wait to get started. Today, we have a practice match against Date Tech High, Also know as the iron wall, because they have the highest blocking rate in the entire Miyagi prefecture. I'm practically bouncing with excitement. I've got to work harder and give it my all if I want to make my dreams a reality.

I sling my backpack over my shoulder and set off towards the school, my heart racing with excitement. We are definitely breaking the Iron wall Today.

 We are definitely breaking the Iron wall Today