⭕ Heat and Rut 🔞

The match against Shiratorizawa Academy was memorable one. They couldn't win but they ended the matching in a tie.

Shouyou and Yamaguchi played some more with his team, to analyse their weaknesses and review the game they played today. Shouyou was drenched in sweat from head to toe. He was quite thirsty and Hungry. One of his teammate Named as Toshiyuki brought everyone a drink.

After the whole thing was over, Shouyou wanted to practice some more and polish his skills but he started feeling weird, he felt his heart rate elevate. May be he was way more exhausted then he originally thought. So he decided to clean up, he still has to keep all the balls in the storage room before he could go Home.

On the way to the store room he saw Raven hair boy holding a net, who was also heading towards the store room. Shouyou was standing behind him but he could tell the boy must be beautiful. The raven was shorter than him, he had a lean built. He is probably an Athlete too.

'How come I never noticed this person before. Would it scare him if I walk beside him.'

Later the boy disappear into the room. And it was so hot.. Shouyou's face was flushed, he was breathing heavily.

'This can't be happening, Am I having my rut? But how come ? My rut was a month away something is wrong here. My inner Alpha is losing control. This is bad, I need to hurry '

When he was near the storage room. Suddenly he could smells something sweet coming from the store room. Shouyou's mind was telling him to turn away but his body didn't Respond, he was attracted like a magnet to the divine smell, he wanted to smell it more. His alpha wanted to know what kind of thing could be a emitting such a sweet sent. His inner Alpha was surfacing, he couldn't stop it. He wanted to devour this scent along with the thing that was emitting such a rich pheromones. He opened the door...

After their win against Date Tech High, Kageyama and Tsukishima were assigned cleaning duties. As they worked, Tsukishima turned to Kageyama with a grin. "Hey, King, you were on fire today! Your sets were amazing."

Kageyama grinned his eyes dancing with mischief. "It wasn't just me, our whole team was unstoppable today. And for a moment, I saw a shadow of Kuroo-san in you when you completely shut down their spikes."

Tsukishima's face flushed with pride, but he tried to brush it off. "You're just teasing me, forget it."

Kageyama held up his hands in protest. "I'm not teasing, I'm genuinely complimenting you!"

Tsukishima snorted, a smirk playing on his lips. "Wow, the King is complimenting a commoner. How gracious of you."

Kageyama rolls his eyes
"Ugh. you are insufferable just forget it, I am going to store room to put these nets away", He walked away.

Tsukishima nodded "Ok".

Warning ⚠️🔞:

Sexual assault, Please prioritize your well-being and consider skipping this content if you are easily triggered..

Tobio took the nets to the store room. He didn't notice anybody behind him. As soon as he went in the storage room, a scent of dominant Alpha in rut hit him like a truck. Just tiny bit of these Alphas pheromones were enough to trigger his heat. His body temperature suddenly spiked up. He started trembling so much that the nets just fell down from his hands. He wanted to run but his legs were rooted on the ground.. he felt the strength suddenly leave his body. He drop to his knees and felt the wet patch forming on his underwear. He heard the foot steps of someone approaching towards the store room. He panicked if someone finds him in this state it will turn into dangerous situation. He tried to stand up so he could lock the door but his body refused to listen to him, His body refuse to carry him towards the door due to unknown threat. So He crawl further inside to hide his flaming body.