⭕ Good Morning ! 🔞

Next morning, Shouyou stirred awake first. He glanced at Tobio, still sleeping soundly beside him peaceful, He leaned over and kisses Tobio's forehead with a smile. He slipped out of bed, careful not to wake his Wify. Shouyou headed to the bathroom for a shower, hoping to start the day refreshed.

Back in the bedroom, Tobio began to stir, His eyes fluttered open, and he groggily took in his surroundings it was morning.

His eyes widened in horror as he remembered He had fallen asleep during their honeymoon night, something he had been looking forward to just as much as Shouyou. "No, no, no! I can't believe I did that!" he muttered to himself, feeling mortified.

He glanced around the room, noticing that Shouyou wasn’t in bed. 'Where is Shouyou San.?' Panic briefly gripped him until he heard the sound of the shower running. He took a deep breath, trying to calm his racing heart. his husband was still in the room. He got up and stretched a little.

Kageyama started collecting all their scattered Clothes, As he was collecting them, he saw the white shirt Shouyou San wore yesterday, he place the rest of the clothes down and held his Shirt lovingly. The shirt was drenched with thick Alpha Pheromones.

Kageyama felt a strong urge to wear it, So he removed his clothes and wore Shouyou's Shirt which reached upto his thighs. Tobio saw himself in the mirror and blushed, his heart was pounding in his chest. He Loved Shouyou's pheromones. His eyes moved to the rings on his index finger and remember as the ginger put the ring on him, he smiled at the memory. 

Tobio had an idea of how he could make up for yesterday night. He walked towards the bathroom, and luckily it was not locked,The door was slightly ajar, and he peeked inside to see Shouyou standing under the spray, eyes closed in relaxation.

Shouyou Hinata was standing beneath the Shower with all His naked glory, a sight that struck Kageyama like a bolt of lightning. He was, the Water streamed down his face, following the rugged contours of his jaw and tracing paths down his neck, his broad chest to his abs down his happy trails.

His ginger hair, soaked and darkened by the water, clung to his forehead and neck, framing his face in a way that made his sharp features even more striking.

There was a raw, unrestrained masculinity about him - the way he stood, the strength in his posture, the grace in his movements. He watched as Shouyou ran a hand through his drenched ginger hair, the simple gesture sending a shiver down his spine

He felt an undeniable pull towards him, a longing that went beyond mere attraction. He has never seen Shouyou San looking like this, so hot and so sexy.

Shouyou was taking a shower when he felt the bathroom door open, but he didn't turn he knew  who it was

"COME IN"

He said in his deep Alpha voice, Tobio's feet carried him towards shouyou, It was as if the water had washed away all pretense, leaving only the pure, unadulterated essence of his being. Tobio entered the bathroom, the steam and warmth enveloping him. He gently wraps his arms around Shouyou waist from behind, Tobio rested his cheek against his Broad back, As the water was pouring on them.

Just as Shouyou was about to turn around, the Omega tighten his hold around his waist, preventing him from turning around.

"N-no, don't turn around... not yet, please." Tobio stuttered with nervousness.

Shouyou could feel Tobio body heat and his pounding heart. His milky pheromones filling the entire bathroom. Mixing with Shouyou own orange pheromones.

"Here to take a shower with me?" Shouyou asked but tobio didn't reply, his fingers where tracing the warm flesh. His hands started moving down but Shouyou held it before it could go down any further.