⭕ 2 & 3 trimester

It's a cool morning in Argentina, and Tobio is preparing for his first ultrasound appointment. Accompanying him are his parents, Tooru and Hajime, along with his uncles, Matsukawa and Hanamaki. Tobio was excitement and nervous as they made their way to the clinic.

They arrive at the clinic and are greeted by a friendly nurse who leads them to the examination room. Tobio lies down on the examination table. Tooru held his hand for support.

Nurse gave him a reassuring smile "Alright, Tobio. This might feel a bit cold, but it'll be over quickly. Are you ready?"

Tobio nodded as his heart was pounding "Yes, I'm ready".

The nurse applies the gel and begins the ultrasound. The room falls silent as everyone watches the screen intently. Suddenly, the image of the baby appears, and the room is filled with awe.

Tears welling up in Tooru's eyes "Oh my god, look at that. That's our grandchild".

Hajime's voice cracked as he gets emotional "It's incredible. I can't believe it".

Matsukawa and Hanamaki smiles broadly "Look at that little one. It's Absolutely perfect".

Tobio's eyes fill with tears as he looks at the screen, seeing his baby for the first time. The nurse points out the baby's heartbeat, and the sound fills the room, bringing more tears of joy.

Nurse smiled and says "There's the heartbeat, nice and strong. Everything looks great so far".

It was growing well without any complications. What more could he ask for? Tobio wipes his tears and thank the Nurse.

The nurse leaves the room to give them a moment alone. The family is overwhelmed with emotion, holding hands and hugging each other.

Tooru was still sniffling "Tobio-Chan, you're going to be such an amazing parent. This baby is already so loved".

Hajime squeezes Tobio's hand in reassurance "We're so proud of you. This journey you're on is incredible, and we're here for you every step of the way".

Matsukawa places a hand on Tobio's shoulder "You're doing great, kid. That little one is lucky to have you".

Hanamaki ruffles his hairs "Don't worry about a single thing Tobi, we got your back".

Various emotions well up within Tobio and his eyes year up again "I'm so grateful to have all of you here with me as well. It means the world to me and the baby". Each and every word he said was true. He wished everyone would have support from their family like he has.

Tooru hugs his son "We wouldn't miss this for anything. This is a new chapter for our family, and we're going to make sure it's a beautiful one".

Hajime nodded and joined in "Absolutely! This baby is going to grow up surrounded by love and support".

As they leave the clinic, the family is buzzing with excitement. They talk about the future, making plans and sharing hopes for the baby's arrival.

Matsukawa has a grin on his face "I'm already planning the first camping trip. This kid is going to love the outdoors".

Tooru laughs heartily "Just make sure to take it easy, Matsu. We don't want any wild adventures just yet".

Hajime smiled at them "We'll have plenty of time for adventures. Right now, let's focus on making sure Tobio and the baby are happy and healthy".

Tobio smiling ear to ear "With all of you by my side, I know everything will be just fine. Thank you all for being here. I love you".

Tooru had tears in eyes "We love you too, Tobio- chan. And we already love this baby more than words can express".