Chapter 100: Engagement Party! {Part - 3}

=========================

... Anna's just left the room, leaving Logan on his own, he told her he wanted to get a quick wash before heading back downstairs and he did, he wasn't lying but what Anna didn't know is that the shower was already running long before Logan even went into the bathroom, Mariah was in there the entire time watching and listening to Logan and Anna fuck in the bedroom, so it was no surprise to Logan when he went in there, Mariah was under the water bare naked and bent forward, fingering her own pussy, he's not even sure she knows he's here right now.

Mariah: What the...! Oh Fuck ~

Logan made Mariah jump but her panic was quickly changed to pleasure as Logan's on his knees with his face buried deep in her ass, his tongue licking at her pussy while his hands pushed her ass spread so he can get deeper and deeper, Mariah's left hand groped at her tits so her right hand can reach back and pull Logan's face deeper into her, Logan didn't mind this since he enjoyed her taste and wanted more of it, so any help to get more is a win.

Logan: Come here ~

Logan stood up and made her turn around, his lips going to hers as her arms wrapped around him, Mariah's left leg lifted up to wrap around him, pulling his naked body into hers, feeling his cock pressed against her pussy was really making her wet, not that he could tell because the shower but he knew, Logan always knows what get's his girls turned on, which is why he broke the kiss and forced her to her knees, not that Mariah needed much convincing anyway.

Mariah took his cock in her mouth, sucking and licking the taste of Anna's ass off him, Logan watched her as she is settled between him and the wall, his left hand pushed against the tiles so he was able to lean a little, making sure Mariah took as much of his cock down her throat as she can, for some reason, the idea that his cock was just in Anna Jay's ass and it's now in her mouth turns him on so much, so much so that it didn't take him long to force his first load for Mariah down her throat, making her choke and cough on his cock...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

... After leaving Mariah all on her own to get cleaned up and head back to the little shin dig, Logan walked around, not with any real destination in mind, just mostly making sure that the rooms are stocked with the necessary bits and pieces, this is the part of the parties that Stephanie did, he always wondered why those bits never seemed to run out and now he knows why, while everyone's fucking, someone pops around and stacks them all back up.

Logan: What are you two doing in here?

Logan went into his and Alexis' room, the one room that was off bounds, well, that and the kids room obviously, sure Logan's already broken his own rules but he made them so he can break them, the others though can't break them, Logan doesn't like it when people don't listen so when the door shut, they both looked over to him a little worried for being caught.

Bianca: Sorry Logan, we were just looking...

Logan hummed with a small nod while walking towards the two girls, Bianca was smart enough to know that Logan doesn't like when people break his rules, especially thanks to Gionna and turning him twisted, not like he wasn't bad enough as it is, Logan is already thinking of what he can do to them for breaking his rules, Bianca looked ready to play with, that's for certain...