Chapter 7~🔥

I'm losing track of time and everything else. After I don't know how many orgasms I finally start to feel satisfied, exhausted and swollen in my private parts.

At the first orgasms I just wanted to continue being penetrated and impaled by his giant, fat member. I was like a drug addict, crazy and impatient to ride the wave of the peak, but now I have no more tears to shed, my voice is starting to hurt and the heat has slowly faded away, igniting in its place pain and swelling from the continuous rubbing between the our bodies.

We've changed positions so much that I no longer remember where we are or where I am, or if I'm still alive or if this is heaven. Now I no longer take initiative, I let myself do it and go at its own pace. Despite being exhausted, my body continues to respond to his provocations and I get warm as soon as he puts the tip of his member to rub on my clitoris.

Luckily, at the umpteenth position I feel his member is about to ejaculate again. I feel my belly warming up and my entire vagina is preparing to welcome all of his seminal fluid again. I wouldn't mind tasting it, I thought to myself... just thinking about it made my vagina tighten on his member, I got even wetter and started salivating hot and without restraint.

I'm on my stomach, with my ass in the air as he pushed inside me violently, but before he could release himself inside my belly he stopped abruptly, I raised my head by my hair and I felt his face close to mine. So I tried to open each one, but it was useless, I couldn't focus on anything and everything was spinning...I was about to lose consciousness when he stood in front of me with his cock still erect, hard and enormous.

"Now drink. You need to quench your thirst..." his voice seemed to be so... out of the ordinary, almost alien, but even though he spoke with a hoarse voice, rumbling and scratching his throat I still understood what he wanted me to do.

"It seems to be more of an order...not an invitation, but I accept." I said laughing as I wet my lips with my tongue and then passed it over his member, starting from the tip to the end and it was really too big and infinite.

I inserted his hot penis little by little into my mouth, but it was almost impossible not to be able to breathe.  It was a burden that pressed on my nose, I struggled to relax my mouth and keep my tongue down, but even the little I managed to do was enough to make it go up a notch.

Again that inviting heat that made its way into my private parts, a burning fire that electrified my entire body so while I tried to relax my mouth I tried to focus on my clitoris and my breasts. While I was masturbating my vagina and nipple, he tried to insert his penis little by little as far as he could.

At first he moved his hips calmly using the same movements he had done to me with my poor and now swollen vagina, but I knew he would take a fast and brutal pace. How could I understand it, when you are so consumed and devoured by pleasure and lust, you just want the fire to explode once again until it burns your entire body and your voice.

His cock swelled quickly as he picked up the brutal, animalistic speed. I didn't do anything except let myself go and relax my whole body. He held my head still with both hands as he pumped in and out of my mouth. I didn't even think about swallowing the saliva, I let it come out of my mouth, while in the corner of my eyes I felt tears burning me as well as my throat itself.

Even more thrusts until he threw his head back and...and roared as he released his seed into my mouth, and like the good sex slave I had become, I swallowed it all, drinking in every drop that poured into my mouth and as I did so I felt ​​caressing me on head and hair, and also drying the sweat and tears in my eyes. I don't know if it was because I was being a good little girl by drinking what he was giving me or to console myself that it was all over and I would finally get some rest.

Maybe I'll never know, but the fact is when I let go... and I mean he just dropped me into the ground without hesitation, I felt no pain as I crumpled to the ground.

The ground was so fresh, the tall grass was wet and smelled of the forest, smiling contentedly as I relaxed I closed my eyes and from that moment on nothing happened.

At least I think so.

**

I woke up, opening my eyes little by little as I stretched as hard as I could.  I feel invigorated, happy, peaceful and have zero negative thoughts. I feel like I slept for a whole week, I don't remember waking up during my sleep and I didn't even notice the alarm clock or what time it was.

Oh shit...work is late again. I thought to myself in frustration as I huffed, but as soon as I got out of bed and the blanket fell off I saw that I had no clothes on.

'Literally fucking naked!' I screamed in my head trying to remember last night. I closed my eyes and tried to retrace my steps, but after eating the cookies I only remember...nothing.

I looked around the room and saw that Erina wasn't there, then I picked up the phone on the bedside table and when I saw the time I well I knew I was screwed.

It was six in the evening, almost dinner time and at work I certainly wasn't just late oh no for sure tomorrow they will call me and fire me on the spot.

Oh god, what else has to happen? I asked myself as I got out of bed to go to the bathroom. I stopped in front of the mirror and seeing my reflection I noticed scratches, bruises and dirt on my face and also on hair and body.

But holy shit. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?!" I screamed even though I knew there was no one with me. I was getting worried, my breathing started to fail, my heart rate accelerated quickly and as I picked up the phone my hands were shaking with fear, so I thought I'd try calling Erina. She would surely have been able to tell me clearly where I was last night.

Beep Beep Beep.

"Hey Anya finally! Where did you disappear to?" She asked, answering on the third ring.

"I am fine." I swallowed hard, "I think… I… I'm not sure what happened last night." I said as I got ready to get in the shower to get the dirt out of my skin and hair. "Do you by any chance know what I did last night?"

"Like what did you do?! Anya come on you ate cookies made of grass!"  She said out loud, laughing, "You only left me two of those cookies. You're so selfish." She laughed out loud jokingly.

"I'm sorry I almost finished them, but they were really good...but I don't know if I stayed at home or if I did something stupid." I said worried.

"Well when I got up to go to the bathroom it was still dark, but I remember seeing a light on in the kitchen and some movement. You were certainly there to eat or drink again." She told me assuring me that nothing so strange had happened, but then why do I feel strange, as if I was missing something.

I ended the call by thanking and saying goodbye to Erina, but I still had the feeling that something was out of place.

I was in the shower and while I was washing I looked at the small scratches on my body, bruises and, when I passed my hand over my left shoulder I noticed a...

I had to sit down and think. I quickly finished the shower, got dressed and then sat down on the bed, because if I continued to stand I might pass out.

I ran my fingers over my shoulder again, I felt no pain or burning, but is it possible that I was attacked by an animal? It was a bite. I actually had a bite mark, but it was strange, I had some small holes and two big ones.

What animal could have teeth like that? 'Then why was I naked? That I had sex with...' for a moment a thought popped into my head, but I immediately shook it off laughing at that thought.

Maybe it's just a momentary confusion and in a few days I'll remember something, yes exactly. I have to think positively, it wasn't the first time I had partial amnesia after being high on weed and drunk.