Chapter 8

It's now been two months since I last drank and ate weed cookies

The memories are very confused for now, one on top of the other and perhaps even deceptive.

"I remember walking along the road to go to the stream, I remember the trees, the stars shining, the lights turning on and fluttering and..." I was telling Erina what I could remember, but before continuing I got up and went to get some food from the fridge.

"For now it doesn't seem like you've gotten into trouble. In fact, I understand that you were extremely high. Haha." Erina was dying of laughter.

"Just laugh! But that's how it makes you feel when you smoke weed..." I went back to her and her expression was very different from before. She had an expression of confusion and questioning.

"What's wrong?" I asked with my mouth full. "Do you want some'?"

"Anya. What. The. Fuck. Are. You. Doing? Do you realize what you're eating?" Erina's tone was as serious as her face, but I couldn't understand why there was so much seriousness.

"What's wrong? The cucumber is delicious and..."

"Are you kidding me?" I honestly wasn't understanding anything. "You are eating cucumber with honey on it!!!" She pointed to what I had in my hand and I didn't understand what she meant so I kept looking at her to wait for her to continue talking.

"You really don't understand don't you? You're eating salty and sweet. For days I've almost always found you between the covers sleeping. You eat little and even badly and also you're slightly, allow me to point out, you've gained weight as your breasts seem that you're about to explode. I'll ask you a simple question. When was the last time you had your period?"

"Well my period...well, I think I had it, I think last month?" I said it in a low, embarrassed voice, trying to smile a little to tone down the mood.

"Oh god! Anya with who the fuck did you have sex with? I mean who is this new boyfriend? You never told me what a bitch!" She said it, frowning at me to pretend she was offended. “You already knew that, right?”

"Yes, I had already guessed it. But..." I said slowly as I lowered my gaze.

"After two months, how did you not wonder…wait what? Why did not you tell me? Were you afraid of being judged?" I kept my eyes down, I was already quite embarrassed.

I should be shocked, worried and incredulous, but several weeks ago I had already started to feel increasingly tired, weak and constantly having mood swings, I had no signs of nausea or vomiting, but I had doubts when I saw a tampon Unused, it had still been there for a month if not more, so out of curiosity I did a test and I was surprised many days ago.

So I also had many days and hours to reflect, think and remember the past, even now I don't really know what happened or what I did.

"Well my girl we have to go to a gynecologist. Immediately because..." I forgot that I didn't say anything to her, but maybe I should have.