Was Clarrise actually the Thief?

After everyone got over the fact we won.. we had something to figure out.

Was Clarisse actually the thief?

Percy, Annabeth, Luke, and I were in Hermes cabin alone.

We were trying to figure it out.

It seemed that all evidence led to Clarisse, we told Luke during the Iris message.

But Luke never told, apparently.

I mean, she was still here.

"Did you even tell Chiron at all?" I ask Luke.

"He was too busy in the moment, so I told Dionysius because he wasn't figuring stuff out at olympus at the moment, but he just laughed and thought I was lying."

"So when Chiron wasn't busy, you just never told him?" Percy asks.

"He was pretty much always busy, I mean, it seems hard to get a camp full of teenagers to get fully battle ready."

That made a little sense.

Everyone at camp is between 12 and 18, so he should be telling the truth.

"So what are we going to do about it, we have this day only. Tomorrow, we're going to our homes," I say.

Today was our last full day at camp, and we had no idea how to get Clarisse caught or if she even was the thief.

"Well, she is here all year," Annabeth said, I knew Annabeth always did full year at camp but didn't know why. Didn't she have a family?

"Maybe Chiron will figure it out," Percy says in a 'hopefully' tone.

"Well, we're not totally sure she even is the thief. Maybe the person who really is the thief made it so the evidence led to Clarisse," I say.

"Yeah, true," Percy says in agreement.

Annabeth nods.

And Luke looks like he is containing anger, I don't know why..

We all decided to wait and see since it was already getting dark, and there was a parade in us surviving the quest, so we had to go to it.

It was fun, lots of fireworks.

I didn't see Clarrise there at all, which was weird, but maybe I just didn't notice her.

When Percy and I got back to our cabin, we started packing up our things.

Then, went to bed, or at least I did, in nor too sure about Percy.

***

Word count: 381

Two more chapters XD