5-aise kyun?

Bhyi mein chapters dalne band krdungii, like or comment kr diya kro😭😭😭(mujhe hurt ho rha hai bigg Boss)
---------------------------------------------------------

Akansha's pov

Even though I accepted the job offer, I still think ki Dal mein kuch Kalla hai, because why would someone give me a job when I disrespected them.

But as my Nani said," aam khane mein dhyaan rakho gutliyan mat Gino"
I ignored all the negative thoughts from my mind and texted Ankita.

(The text in bold is Ankita and normal is akansha)

Broo, you won't believe what happened!!!!!

Ab kya hogya tere zindagi mein
(Now what happened in your life)

Dont worry it's not anything bad just meet me in the cafeteria at lunch time.

Dude I'll die of suspense, either you tell me now or I'm coming to your desk to kill you.

Sabar ka phal meetha hota hai Ankita, just wait 2 ghante ke hi baat hai, I'm sure you'll figure out a way to survive😂

---------------------------------------------------------
Saying this I switched off the screen and didn't check any further messages.
Me getting this job was a miracle, so I'm not gonna risk anything this time.

I Submerged myself in work till lunch time and as soon as the clock hit 2, I was ready to face a very excited/anxious Ankita.

I walked towards the cafeteria and I saw her already sitting with a coffee in her hand. Before I could say anything she legit screamed at me.

"Wtf do u think of yourself, how dare you avoid my messages Akansha Arora!"

Shit, we were on full name bases now, I shouldn't have kept her waiting for so long.

"Say something before I punch you in front of everyone"

"First of all, dude chill the fuck up, second of all I got offered a full time job here" I said in one breath.

"Sadhme mein insaan kya kya bol jata hai" she said as she didn't believe what I said was true.

"I'm serious as hell right now Ankita, as you already know mr.malhotra had called me into his office this morning, it was not to fire me but instead he offered me a Full time job, starting tomorrow."

I waited for a reaction, and I definitely got a good one because, seeing Ankita speechless was one of the best things I could see in my life.
After a minute she finally said.
"So you're telling me that the owner of the fucking company, whom you called a bitch" she said pointing fingers at me
"Offered u a job"
"You are right" I said with the biggest smile on my face.

"Babe I'm so happy for you!!!!!" She said in a squeaky voice and hugged me in excitement.

That's what I loved about her, it didn't matter if she was mad at me, whenever I shared that something good was happening in my life she forgot everything and celebrated it with me. She had seen me at my lowest point in life, she knew every little detail about me, and she knew what this job meant for me and my career.

"Tell me everything" she said leaving me.
"What's there to tell?" I said as I casually sipped my coffee which she had already ordered for me.

But there was something to tell, even though I had doubts about this job, what if he wanted to take revenge on me???? Or maybe he wants to humiliate me in front of everyone? Hey bhagwan har bar kha fas jaati hun mein. I was so caught up in my thoughts that Ankita banged her hands on the table loudly to bring me back to the present.

"Konsi soch mein ho madam" she asked in a sarcastic tone, "I mean ik he is hot but that doesn't mean you'll keep thinking bout him" she whispered the last part.

"First of all ye saare khyaal apne dimaag se nikal de because nothing Is gonna happen here, have you seen him, is so angry and irritated all the time, plus he is not at all my type."I said the whole thing in a very frustrated tone because I wanted to end this chapter right here, I didn't want her to get any ideas so that she could tease me in the future.

Before I could continue saying anything further, Ankita gave me a panicked look

"Kya hua, aise kyu dekh rhi hai jaise tune bhoot dekh liya ho" I said giggling at her face.

Par meri kismat mein kuch dhang se thodi ho skta hai, I realised that someone was standing behind me. Or mere aaj Tak ke life incidents dekh ke mein samjh gyi thi ki kon hai. Baba ji mene aapka kya bigaada hai ki humesha mere saath aisi harkate hoti hai, I prayed in my mind with my eyes completely shut.

As soon as I felt that the person had left I slowly opened my eyes only to find him standing in front of me.

"Ms. Arora it seems like you do not learn from your mistakes" he said but his tone was more like sarcasm than anger.

"I'm really sorry sir, I didn't mean it" but I did mean it he is a moody bitch as I had said earlier, I saw Ankita had left her chair and was standing in a corner totally enjoying my miserable state.

" So you do think that I'm your type then" he said with a smirk on his face. I wish I could punch him right now , ye har baar meri baatein kyu sun leta hai(insert crying emoji with a knife)

Before I could reply he said,"I had told you earlier this morning Ms. Arora, be careful about what you say, I don't think that you have learnt your lesson well"

"Sir before you think about firing me just please think that you'll lose an amazing employee, even though I have no filter on my mouth I do work very hard." I blabbered before he could say anything and to my surprise he kept looking at me as I embarrassed myself even more.

Zindagi ne gaand maar rkhi hai
( ps:- gaali sab dete hai don't come at me for this)

Jay's pov

This girl will be the death of me, here in thinking about how to get her to stay, and she keeps thinking about leaving.

She looked like a toddler scared of their parents after they broke something.

"Why do u always think that I'm gonna fire you ms.arora? I like your work and you're good at your job. Why would I risk losing a good employee, I do not involve my personal and work life, but I would prefer if you don't make fun of me with your friends." I said in a Stern tone but my eyes said a whole different story.

I didn't believe in cheesy things like love at first sight or soulmates, but from the moment I saw her I have fallen for her head over heels, looking at her has got me believed that she is the one for me and I would go to any extent to make me her's.

"I'm really sorry mr. Malhotra this won't happen again, I swear to god" she said with her head down, and her face filled with embarrassment.

"I really hope you don't" I said and started going towards the exit. I looked back to take a last glance, I wanted her face to be printed in my head, it was the only thing that I never wanted to forget in my whole life. It was not just her face that I loved the way she giggled when she was talking, the way her face got red when I was talking to her. I wanted to be the reason for her smiles and I would destroy anyone who tried to hurt her.

Mein destiny jaisi cheezo pe believe nhi krta kyunki agr vo meri kismat mein nhi likhi hai toh bhi mein use paakar rhunga.
As srk once said kisi cheez ko agr shidat se chaho toh poori kaynat tumhe usse Milane ki koshish krti hai.
It seems unbelievable that the ruthless boss and the arrogant person would like srk, but who could resist such a masterpiece.

Long story short, destiny gyi bhaad mien, it doesn't matter how much time it takes, I'll soon be hers and she'll be mine.

---------------------------------------------------------

I know I know short chapter, but I have some things planned.
So be ready for the rollercoaster ahead.

Balki kripa krke like and vote krdo😭

Love divya 🩷