Chapter - 22

A week has passed... A week of loneliness and numbness Taehyung doesn't understand how he used to live his life earlier without a certain someone he feels like he is just a living corpse just eating , breathing and working to death a person who doesn't have an ounce of feeling inside of him .

Jungkook not only came into his life as a fresh breath of air but also the air he desperately needed .. the air to survive , to feel but now once again he is the same Taehyung who doesn't smile .. who doesn't know how to live his life .

Now come to think that Tae think his days in Dongmin's captivity was much better than the days here atleast he had his Mate there .. he could be with his mate .. his everything to whom he was forced to send away but he had to do it ! He had to swallow the hard pill of separation to be together forever ... To venge their parents .

He will make everyone pay who made them separated ! Who made his love cry .. yes Love his Jungkookie .. and how can he not from the moment Jungkook came he showered him with nothing else but love and it's his time to return back and he will do but in multifolds .

But before that he will settle some old score it's about time ...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Luna.. the construction of new community hall is halted and i don't think it will be completed this year ". One of the minister said .

"Why ? ".

"Ahh.. actually ".

"I have told the finance department to stop their fund . " Kwon interrupted making the two look at him but with different expressions .

"And may i ask why ? ". Taehyung asked eyes now away from the file he was indulged in and darting straight into Kwon's eyes .

"Taehyung we have alot of community halls already and i don't think we need another one instead we can use that money for something else ". Kwon said with voice slightly raised .

Taehyung didn't say anything opened his side drawer took out cheque book and sighed a cheque .

"Hong-ssi this is money for the community hall tell them to start the work and next time if something happens come directly to me but this work shouldn't stop . You know how much important this community hall for the both me and the young Omegas who are desperately waiting for it to be completed .

And one more thing any work which i have given orders for should come to me for consultation is that clear ? ". The firmness in Taehyung's voice made the minister shudder .

"Yes Luna.. ". Hong said and immediately left after taking the cheque .

Taehyung stood up from his seat and started walking towards where Kwon was sitting that was opposite of him . Kwon was confused as why Taehyung was looking at him like that .

"Taehyung i ... ". Taehyung raised his hand to stop .

"Kwon-ssi you know their is one this i hate from the bottom of my heart you know what is that ?

If someone interferes with my work .. the work which i have paid so much of my time and money on . You see the place i sit it took me ten years to learn everything , to learn how to run this pack , to learn to stand on my own feet and you think that just one day you will appear back and take everything back i have ... Just like that is it that easy ! ." Taehyung was now face to face with Kim Kwon looking dead in his eyes and to an extent that Kwon felt shivers ran down his spine Taehyung's voice was deep as sea but firm as sun it was authoritative at same time menacing .