Chapter - 26

Today the day seems different as if in the midst of cold , frosty winter spring has suddenly arrived .. all of a sudden the flowers bloomed , the sun shone and the sky became bright and beautiful .

Maybe sometimes when we are too happy everything around us feels too beautiful , too bright or maybe it's just human's ways of describing their happiness .

As soon as the news of Taehyung getting back consciousness spread Jungkook's whole team rushed to see their future Luna and there was a whole crowd outside Jungkook's house and Yoongi had to struggle to send them back .

Deak-su cried same as Jungkook holding Taehyung even scolding her brother for acting rashly and not caring about his own life but all in all everyone was so happy to finally see their leader smile after so long .

It has been few days since Taehyung woke up although he is okay but due to weakness both Jungkook and Daek-su didn't let him leave the bed making him sulk like a kid .

"Taetae don't be baby and finish your soup i won't say it again ". Daek-su scolded her brother who has been throwing tantrums from the time she brought soup .

"But Su.. ".

"What is happening ? ". A new voice came looking at the sibling duo who were glaring at eachother .

"Thank God you came back Oppa aish .. your mate is going to make me bald before i am actually old take care of him i am going i seriously need coffee right now ". Daeksu-ssi said exhaustion clear in her voice she left immediately let Jungkook deal with his bratty mate .

From the day Taehyung woke up he switched to a different side of his personality.. someone who doesn't hide his emotions unlike the previous Taehyung who always had a stoic expression on his face . This Taehyung was cute , bratty , bubbly and adorable which made both Jungkook and Deak-su so happy to see their beloved finally in their true self .

All his life Taehyung had to hide his self so that no one could harm him but now he was feeling safe and protected so he know he doesn't have to pretend anything he can be his true self without any pretense .

"Hmm.. were you giving hard time to Sukie ". Jungkook asked his mate who had a cute pout on his face which was such a rare that it quicken Jungkook's heartbeat .

"Su .. was being mean i don't want soup it's so bland i hate it ". Taehyung sulked even more .

Jungkook opened his jacket and threw it on the nearby couch while sitting next to Taehyung who was still in his pajamas looking extremely cute .. it's for the first time Jungkook saw Taehyung in pajamas and he just wanted to hide his adorable mate inside his pocket .

The past few days has been a bliss for him spending time with his mate looking after him it's like his dream is coming true and he couldn't ask for more .

Taehyung has been so clingly lately not even want to depart from Jungkook for a second .. Jungkook has been over the moon just to know that Taehyung wants him as much as he wants him . But to that Jungkook has hard time going to work so he goes too early so that he can finish work fast and come back to his lovely mate .

"Is it ! Let me see umm.. it's so yummy ". Jungkook took the bowl and started drinking soup making Taehyung look at him like a lost puppy .

"You wanna try ". Jungkook said and pushed a spoon towards Taehyung who thought for a while but opened his mouth slightly . And like that Jungkook made him finish the whole soup while distracting Taehyung talking about some random things .