Chapter - 40

"Is this information correct ? ".

"Yes .. in fact i was shocked as well but apparently his and Namjoon-ssi mates died suspiciously on the same day in fact on the same fire that broke in the mall five years ago". Heesuk explained the informations he gathered about Seokjin he has been in contact with all those people who were related with Seokjin in the past .

"But Hyung how can that be possible.. i mean two people who don't even know each other but somehow died the same death at same place and surprisingly they both were related to Kim Seokjin ! Don't you think this all sounds very fishy ". Taehyung spoke could wrap his head around this fact .

It has been few days since the competition and this morning when Heesuk called telling about the information he got Taehyung came running after . He knows Seokjin is not someone who will just sit back like that and mostly when his plan to be the next Luna so badly .

Infact the way Seokjin has been behaving for past few days has deepen Taehyung's suspicion .

"Hyung i don't think Namjoon Hyung's mate has died so easily can you try to find his background and get more information on that ." Taehyung knows there is something odd and he just have to follow his heart .

"Ofcourse infact i was also thinking about the same don't worry i will get back to you very soon . But for now i want you to focus on your mating ceremony and you being Luna nothing else leave the rest on me ". Heesuk said protectingly .

"I know Hyung when you are there i don't have to worry about anything ". Taehyung smiled widely when no one was there his Heesuk Hyung was there with him being a shield for him .

"Now go your mate must be waiting for you ". Heesuk hugged Taehyung and sent him .

"Kim Seokjin.. you are much more than you show to the world and i promise i will peel each layer of yours ".

------------------------------------------------------------

"Taehyungie... You are back come here son ". Meyong called Taehyung who just reached home meeting Heesuk .

"Taewon-ssi meet my Son in law Taehyung and Tae he is Na Taewon he is the one who will sew your mating ceremony clothes ". Meyong introduced Taehyung to Taewon who was their family tailor .

"Hello Taewon-ssi ". Taehyung bowed politely .

"Taehyung-ssi this is a reference book please take a look and tell me what kind design you want . My family has been the one who has always sown clothes for Jeon family and especially on their mating ceremony . " The tailor showed Taehyung the reference book .

Taehyung was looking through the book quite confused as what to choose he is not the one who is much interested in fashion and all mostly Deak-su who does shopping for him .

"I think you should go for purple it looks good on you ."

A new voice said making Taehyung turn his head only to roll back his eyes seriously what is his problem this b*tch is getting on his nerves lately .

Seokjin sat beside diligently looking into book with a most polite smile on his face as if his personality has taken a 360° shift and that is scaring Taehyung .

"Eomma ... Have you talked to the stylist ? Its only two days left ". Jin said .

"You are right Jinnie i forgot aah... What is wrong with my memory i was suppose to check the guest list but .. ". Meyong huffed tiredly .