❤️SWITCHING ROLES❤️

❤️FIXATION OF ANOTHER PAST❤️
CHARACTERS: BOTTOM/SUB KARIM,
TOP/DOM Y/N
KINKS: BONDAGE, BLINDFOLD, GAG, RIMMING, FINGER SUCKING, OVERSTIMULATION, SQUIRTING, BEGGING, SLIGHT BLOOD, ROUGH SEX, AFTERCARE
THIS IS INTO THE FUTURE WHERE KARIM HAS BEEN CROWNED EMPEROR AND YOU ALONG SIDE WITH HIM
__

The Emperor's sobs and whines were muffled against the gag in his mouth, the cloth wet from his saliva with all of his blocked panting, his tongue still pressed against it. 'How did it come to this?', you thought, feeling your cock hard and aching. You sighed, running your fingers through your hair as you towered over Karim's tied up form, shibari style, with red rope. His hands were tied up above his head on the bed frame, red ribbon used to blindfold him. You were in between his legs, lightly pressing your crotch against his.

He whimpered at the soft pressure, not even hesitating to buck his hips up, searching for more friction, friction you wouldn't give to him. Not until you thought he deserved it, at least. You placed firm hands on his hips, pining him down. The red haired male bit down on the gag in his mouth, frustration coursing through him. He just wanted you to ram in, he didn't care that he wasn't prepared, this was taking way too long.

But he knew, he knew he got off on this. The light, lingering touches, the teasing, the way you'd barely touch him, only leaving him wanting more. Something about that was just so enticing, so...intoxicating. He knew if he was patient enough, you'd give him a reward, but he wanted that reward now. He stayed still, being good so he could get what he wanted faster.

You noticed he wasn't being a total brat tonight, which meant one thing; he was desperate. You chuckled, knowing the reason he wasn't being as difficult as he usually was. You pulled down his underwear, slipping it off of his legs, letting his rock hard cock spring free. His brows furrowed in confusion, 'Why is he laughing? Oh no, what is he-', the red haired males thought process was cut off as you hooked your hands underneath his thighs, pulling them forward and up. His thighs were now over your shoulder, his ass right in your face.

A gasp was caught in his throat, his breath hitching as he felt your lips press against his right ass cheek. "Mm-MMPH!", a confused, muffled yelp rumbled through his chest as you bit down on his flesh, so hard you drew a little blood. He whimpered as you kept your teeth down for a few seconds before you lapped it up as a little apology. Blood rushed to Karim's checks in embarrassment and arousal, he was starting to drool so much it spilled through the gag.

You placed your lips over his asshole, rimming around the edges with the tip of your tongue, humming as you did so. You saw his dick twitch, he clenched his thighs down around your head. You brought a hand in between your face and his thigh, gripping onto it and pulling it away from your face, so you would have better access to his hole. You gently nudged your tongue against his bud until it finally let you in, muted moans were heard as you continued eating him out.

You pulled away after a minute or two, wiping your mouth as you lowered Karim's hips down to where they were previous to the ass eating. The long haired male was breathing heavily through his nose, the gag now completely soaked from his spit. You smirked at his exhausted condition, only you could leave him in such a state. You barely ate him out, not even enough to make him cum, and he already seems like he's ready to pass out.

You gently took the gag out of his mouth, immediately shoving the middle fingers of your dominant hand into his mouth, making him choke and gag on them. "Suck.", you simply commanded, and he immediately did so. His own fingers were clenching and unclenching into fists above his head. He continued to suck and coat your fingers in his saliva, you pulled them out as you considered them lubricated enough.