🩷FORBIDDEN FRUIT🩷

🩷THE INFERNAL FEE🩷
CHARACTERS: CORSON SUB/BOTTOM
Y/N TOP/DOM
KINKS: GAG, BLINDFOLD, DEGRADATION(SLUT SHAMING), PRAISE, COLLAR/LEASH, HAIR PULLING, BLOWJOB, DOGGY STYLE, FOOD PLAY(sorta? IDFK☠️)

Y'all this shit felt so goofy to write oml, I'm so sorry you have to witness this😭😭😭

__

Your eyes were half lidded, pursing your lips to blow the hair that was poking your eyes away. You looked over at Corson next to you, seeing him very focused on the boring movie that you had booked tickets for. His eyes were wide and shining, almost in awe.

'Really? He likes this movie?', you thought to yourself in slight judgment. You chose this movie on purpose, a boring, cringey movie. You thought if the movie wasn't entertaining, the white haired male would just focus on you while you pretended to enjoy the movie.

You huffed quietly, sinking into your chair. 'Well this is gonna be a while...', you kept your eyes on Corson. You softly smiled when he gasped at a very obvious 'plot twist'. Only one word sounded in your mind...

'Cute.'

__

The film had finally ended, and it gave you some pretty interesting ideas. Your head was rested on Corson's shoulders as the credits rolled. You stretched your back, moving your head and standing up. You turned towards Corson's sitting form, chewing on your bottom lip, debating whether you should really suggest it.

You sighed, deciding that you would.

"Soo...Corson?", said male looked up at you and hummed in response. "I was thinking...do you wanna try something new?", you asked, rubbing the back of your neck, your mouth felt dry all of a sudden .

He tilted his head at the question, "Like?", you shuffled your feet. "Just something I thought would be interesting, kind of funny. I even bought stuff for it.", you stated, looking off into a random corner.

Corson arched a brow, "And that consists of?", you rocked back and forth on the balls of your feet. "Well, urm...wanna get freaky deaky with me, Doja cat style?"

"What?"

"Oh my gosh...Nevermind."

"You want to have sex? Kinky sex?"

"Yeah..."

"Why didn't you say so? I'll try anything you want to, just say the word."

"Aww! I love you."

"I love you too."

__

"I understand this...", Corson tugged at the pink collar around his neck that was connected to a leash inside your hand. "But I don't understand that.", he pointed the apple in your hand in slight disgust. You rolled your eyes, "What? We're gonna use it as a gag, what's so hard to understand about that?", you said with a clueless look.

You were in nothing but your underwear, Corson was on sat on the bed, his back against the pillows at the headboard. His knees were up and his legs were spread, he only had underwear on as well. His hair was let loose, tho he still had a necklace on, one you gifted him as an anniversary gift that he never took off.

The white haired male stayed silent for a few seconds. "Y/n...you cannot be serious.", he said with a flat tone. "What? Just tell me what you don't like about it.", you whined, still holding the red apple up. "First of all, it's a fucking apple.", he argued, "Second, why? We have perfectly fine gags here.", he waved his hand over at the 'toy' box.