💜LINK UP💜

💜SHREDDED LEASH💜
CHARACTERS: TOP/SUB MYRYM/ALPHONSE BOTTOM/DOM Y/N
KINKS: TITTY/BOOB JOB, HAND JOB, PRAISE, RIDING, SLIGHT DIRTY TALK, SCAR KINK(sorta)

WARNINGS: VULGAR LANGUAGE, OBSESSIVE/POSSESSIVE BEHAVIOR, STALKING, MENTION OF SLIGHT GORE

I cried half way through this damn thing😭
Let's pray for my sanity.
__

3RD PERSON POV:

Alphonse twirled his whiskey filled glass in his left hand, his masked face cradled in his other. He stared at the alcohol covered shelves in front of him in an unfocused manner. Some guy in a black button up was talking his ear off.

'Does this guy ever stop talking?', the dark haired man sighed loudly, silencing the random man beside him. They clicked their tongue and walked off, muttering "Asshole...", on their way out.

Alphonse didn't care, his upper facial expression didn't even change while the man stormed off in some direction that Alphonse didn't even care to take notice know of.

"C'mon man, you gotta get out there, get some dick!"

The words of Carmen spewed what sounded like nonsense in his head. 'Get some dick!, she said...go to a gay bar! She said...', Alphonse's cotton candy colored eyes observed the rest of the room he was in, scrunching up his nose when no one seemed to satisfy his taste.

He turned back to face the bar, quickly lowering his mask, chugging his whiskey and hissing at the burning sensation that attacked his throat. He sighed, making sure to put his mask back on before anyone could see.

Or so he thought.

The masked man raised a finger at the bar tender for his check. He paid and left, unknowing of a certain pair of (e/c) eyes following his figure, then following him out of the gay bar.

Just a few feet behind him...

__

ALPHONSE'S POV:

I was unlocking my door when I suddenly noticed someone carrying a bunch of gray, plastic bags. To the point they were struggling and practically out of breath. Their entire arms were covered in them, their grunts echoing through the hall of apartment doors.

That someone just happened to be my neighbor, a neighbor I consider to have a lot of (one-sided)chemistry with...

"Need some help there, Y/n?"

I purposely attempted to make my voice sound sultry and seductive but, it probably didn't come out as I wanted it to...

'Did my mask muffle what I said?', I could feel my insecurities coming back to me all at once. I swallowed before a lump made out of nerves could form. Y/n gasped when he heard my voice, a quick self pitying smile came to his well favored features.

'If there is a god, Y/n is definitely one of their favorites.'

"Yes, please!", he nodded, sounding as innocent as ever. I walked over to him, grabbing as many bags as he would let me. "A little winded there, huh?", I teased, hoping to ward off any awkwardness and embarrassment that lingered.

He sent me another sweet smile, softly chuckling with a nod. He got his keys out of the left, front pocket of his pants, jingling them to unlock the door. He gently swung the door open, I followed him in and placed the bags, of what I assume was meat, onto his kitchen counter;which happened to be close to the entrance.

"Thanks Al, you're so sweet.", he vocalized his appreciation of me, and I felt my ears start to burn a little. "It's nothing...", I mumbled, scratching the back of my neck, adjusting my face mask as I felt my breath get hot.