Chapter Six

Warning Love Letter

You are my everything. I can't get the taste of your lips off of my mind. The feeling of your silky tresses teasing my skin as I hold you in my arms and plunge further into you, drawing us both closer to ecstasy.

Your voice sounds like an angel's. But your eyes and body could lead any man into sin. Everything about you is beautiful from your ample breasts, to the sensual curve of your hips, to the way you wrap your lovely legs around me, and gorgeous bottom.

We should be returning home soon. It has been a long mission. The other men are currently visiting a brothel. I do not blame them. While distasteful, it is natural to desire the comforts that only a woman can provide.

Yet, I sit here alone and can think only of you. Sometimes, I think you a witch who has cast a spell on me. But I know you are not capable of such deceit. My darling and sweet Mikoto, wait for me. I will be home soon.

Yours Always, Fugaku.

End of Love Letter

"Damn." Naruto finishes reading the old love letter.

He knew it was wrong to read such a personal letter from Suki's parents. It's not like he had done it on purpose. He had just seen a sheet of paper and naturally started reading.

Now his imagination was in overtime though. Fugaku had painted quite the detailed picture with his words. The blonde tried to stop it from happening, but it was a futile fight. Soon enough he was imagining Suki kissing and riding him. The fact that he had seen her naked in the shower, well that just let made the picture more vivid. He also now thanks to the necking had a fairly good idea what Suki's "angel voice" would be like.

This meant that he had quite the erotic fantasy to work with. Damn it. Now, he really did need a shower. An ice cold one at that. Preferably, before Suki showed up.

"What is it?" Suki walks in and Naruto mentally cursed the fact that Suki was so silent. (She could sneak up on anyone, at any time, from anywhere.)

"Nothing! Nothing. Just found some old stuff in the attic. You said that we should start going through stuff." Naruto gulps nervously.

"You're right. I did. It's not good for everything to just collect dust, but you said nothing a little too quickly. Give it here." Suki demands as she waits for Naruto to give her what he had found.

"Um I don't think that's a good idea. I mean it'd be kinda creepy for you to read it." Naruto was going to try to reason with her, but Suki grabs the letter and begins reading too quickly for him to stop her.

"Ohhh." She blinks in shock as her cheeks burn with embarrassment.

"Yeah. I mean I remember you telling me they weren't that affectionate in public. So I sorta knew they had to be more…loving in private. But damn…your dad could have made Jiraiya blush." Naruto rubs the back of his head anxiously.

"I'm glad they were happy once. I could have lived without the vivid description of the actual happiness." Suki was blushing almost as badly as Hinata now.

"Your dad had game. I mean like seriously." Naruto laugh.

"Can we not discuss my parents' sex life, ever again?" Suki begs.

"Hey! I tried to warn you." The blonde says defensively.

"Uh huh. Well what else is in the box?" Suki looks at it as if she expected a snake to jump out of it and start biting them.

"Some more letters. Um not sure if we should risk reading those. There's lots of pictures. Some old kunais and things like that. There's a baby's blanket, probably Itachi's since it's blue. Oh and some jewelry." Her future husband nods.