Chapter 1

Important Note: (dont skip this) ⬇️⤵️

Remmeber we all dont know Celebrities ( like actor, musicians, businessnen or women, dancer, sportsperson..etc) how they are, as we only know them through interviews or seen them in tv/Instagram posts and fan meeting them but that doesn't mean they behave same everywhere, for an example like we all dont behave the same manner outside when we're in public but we are different with our family and friends. So therefore, our behavior doesn't validate us to be fake but instead we are more acting as per the situation and surrounding. So this applies to celebrities also.

Scan the SPOTIFY code, that's above to get Manan vibes while you enjoy reading,

Overview:
MM Technology LTD
It stands proudly among the top 40 organizations worldwide, boasting over 1000 employees and 50 branches across the globe. Under the visionary leadership of Manik Malhotra, renowned as the best youth entrepreneur, the company has gained unparalleled recognition through his exceptional intelligence and hard work. The headquarters, a sprawling architectural marvel, features a magnificent cafeteria offering a diverse array of culinary delights, catering to both vegetarians and non-vegetarians. Additionally, just 2km away, separate accommodation facilities are provided for men and women, complete with food options. Let's thank THE MANIK MALHOTRA , an young sharp, charismatic Billionaire at young age, for making it possible to reach in this position and image about the company to here and his Hardwork pays off equally.

Chapter 1 | 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫
Now coming back to the story:
As the first rays of the morning sun painted the skyline of Mumbai, the city of dreams and endless possibilities came alive with its bustling energy. In the midst of this vibrant metropolis, Nandhini Murthy, our lead protagonist, stood poised and ready to embrace the dawn of a new day, filled with new thoughts and the promise of a fresh start in life.
On her first day at MM Technology LTD, Nandhini wore black formal pants and a maroon shirt. The black pants provided a hint of class, while the maroon color radiated professionalism and confidence. She chose a basic yet elegant appearance, keeping her makeup to a minimum, with only a trace of eyeliner to highlight her eyes and a soft pink lip balm to bring color to her lips. As she started her new journey in the corporate world, her wardrobe choice displayed her attention to detail and modest style, which helped her make a polished impression on colleagues.

Nandhini Murthy stepped into the sleek, modern lobby of MM Technology LTD, her heart pulsating with a mix of excitement and nerves. This marked the beginning of her journey into the realm of corporate success, accompanied by her ever-supportive childhood best friend, Navya Naveli, who also worked as a financial analyst in the finance department.

"Can you believe it, Nandu? You're finally here!" Navya exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

Nandhini returned the smile, though butterflies fluttered in her stomach. "I still can't believe it myself, Navya. It feels like a dream."