ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ x

Suzanne had left the school once her and Billy had made sure that no one else was around. Walking together as she hated that Sidney was being lied to by him. Knowing she had been right all along but telling her wouldn't make Billy quit his plans. Walking with him to the local video store where her and Randy worked. She felt like a prisoner inside her own thoughts.

Walking inside after Billy nudged her in. Seeing her brother and Randy talking to one another. She didn't like that her brother was also having a part in the plan but having to put up a front of being a team was easier said than done. There were times where she had wanted to come clean to Tatum and Sidney.

Billy walked over to Randy as him and Stu taunted him about things. Both of them being too close to him and making sure that he was uncomfortable.

"Enough." Suzanne spoke up as she glanced at them.

Billy stopped as he glanced at her. "What? We're just some friends having fun. You need to loosen up." He spoke. Giving her a small look.

Suzanne crossed her arms and gave him a small look back. She wouldn't back down just because he could threaten her. "Yeah, well I can see you two are making him uncomfortable. So cut it out and leave him alone."

Stu huffed. "You're no fun at all. Anyways now that mom and dad are away I've decided to throw a party. You are all more than welcome to come." He spoke. Moving away from Randy and Billy. "Come on sis. Let's head home and get it ready to party."

Suzanne rolled her eyes. Turning to Randy as she sighed. "Sorry about them. You know how they can be." She spoke as she patted his shoulder. "I'll see you later."

Randy gave a small nod. "See you later." He spoke as he smiled her way a bit. Waving as she walked out with the two males.

Upon leaving the store Suzanne crossed her arms. "So tonight is the night I guess." She spoke to her brother. Glancing ahead as she didn't want to look at him.

"It sure will be." Stu spoke as his smile dropped a bit.

"Better keep your sister in line." Billy chimed in as he turned to him.

"What do you mean?" Stu asked.

"That fucker stabbed me in the shoulder last night. It would've looked suspicious if I had let you stab me and then not even fight back." Suzanne replied.

"You're part of this team. People would never suspect anything." Billy spoke as he made sure no one was around. Thankfully for him there was no one. It made it easier for him to explain the situation to Stu.

"That wasn't part of the plan." Stu quietly spoke.

"Well the plans have changed. Either that or we take her out like the others." Billy spoke.

Stu knew that they had already done some horrible stuff with Billy. None of those made him regret his choice but hearing that he would have to hurt his own twin was a line even he wouldn't dare to cross. Glancing at her at the moment to see if she was alright before sighing. "Fine. I'll keep her in line that she doesn't do something like that again." He finally gave in.

"Good." Billy spoke. "We will end things tonight. At the party we will finally show them what their fates will be." He mumbled.

Suzanne listened as she went along with what was being said. Nodding her head along as she knew it was going to be a long night.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Night approached the town of Woodsboro. Most of the students were arriving to the Macher home for the promised party. Having no regards for the new curfew going around or how late it was.

Dewey had arrived as he had to make sure to keep an eye on things. Especially with the murders going on. Meeting Gale on the way as he was surprised to see her there.

Gale smiled at Dewey and tried to get on his good side to use him as a way to enter the party without being suspicious or anything. Doing a bit of flirting with him.

There was a lightly blush on his cheeks since he did have a crush on her in the past. Not used to having someone flirt with him. His eyes glancing into hers as he smiled politely bit nothing more than just being polite with someone.

Suzanne walked out of her home before seeing Dewey and Gale together. It made her jealous to see them like that as she walked down the steps. "Officer Riley." She spoke up.

Dewey snapped his head in her direction as his eyes immediately scanning her figure and the short light brown v-neck tight knitted dress she had chosen for the party. His breath leaving him for a second.

Suzanne smiled a bit at the reaction she had gotten from him. Walking over to the two of them. "I see you two are here for the party. You don't mind if I borrow him, do you?" She asked Gale.

Gale had a sour look on her face. "Go right ahead."

"Thanks. Officer Riley. Please, come on in." Suzanne spoke as she turned to walk back inside.

Dewey followed after her right away. Making sure that no one saw them together and headed up stairs. Glancing around as he walked slowly before rushing into her room and closing the door behind him quietly. His arms finding their way around her waist immediately.

Suzanne smiled as she glanced up at him. "I'm glad you could make it tonight. I was worried you wouldn't show up." She spoke softly.

"You called. I couldn't say no." Dewey replied as he leaned closer. Gently kissing her as he was relieved to be able to hold her like that for a little while.

Suzanne kissed back as she ran a hand through his hair. Keeping her eyes closed as a small hum left her.

Dewey kept her close to him as he moved backwards. The back of his knees touching her bed as he sat down. Bringing her closer to him and having her sit on his lap.

Suzanne didn't mind as she stayed on his lap. Enjoying their kiss even more. Her dress riding up her legs a bit as his hand gently rubbed her thigh a bit. Pulling away from the kiss as he glanced at her. His eyes holding nothing but pure admiration and love for her.

Suzanne caressed his cheek as she bit her lower lip a bit. "So.. you and Gale... Gale was flirting with you." She spoke lightly.

"I know. And it didn't mean anything to me. I know I can get flustered easily but believe me. I don't want her. Not anymore. I want you and I only need you." Dewey spoke.

Suzanne quietly listened as she caressed his cheek. "Oh Dewey. You're so sweet." She spoke softly as she placed her forehead against his. Feeling his hands rub her back as she relaxed in his arms.

Upon hearing a knock on the door she immediately pulled back from him to listen. "Come on. There's guests downstairs." She heard her brother's voice through the door. A small groan leaving her as she didn't want to go downstairs. Getting off her boyfriend's lap as she quietly hid him. Opening the door as she faced her brother. "I'll be down in a minute. I am still getting ready." She lied and shut the door once more. Feeling nervous of how things would be turning out.

"Just don't take too long." Stu yelled before he could be heard going down the stairs to join the party.