ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪɪɪ

"I am serious Suzanne." Mickey spoke.

Suzanne was quiet as she crossed her arms. "You are seriously going to stand there and make me choose?" She asked.

Mickey listened before nodding. "Yeah. I am. I came back to my wife and her baby's dad being in our home. You love me but you still have feelings for your ex?"

"I am done working on my feelings. I've never contacted him but Dallas needs to know his own father." Suzanne spoke as she glanced at him. "I chose you Mickey and I want to choose you."

"Then the decision has been made." Mickey spoke.

Suzanne glanced at him as she thought about it. "But in this moment you both need to leave."

"What?" Dewey asked in shock.

"I said what I said. Dewey, things won't be the same for us like the past and Mickey you choose to have me pick between you two even after everything we've had. You can come back when you cool off." Suzanne spoke.

Mickey was shocked a bit. "You're not serious, are you?"

"I am. I choose myself and Dallas for tonight. I do have to apologize and I hope that we can just push all this aside one day. Goodnight to both of you." She spoke as she walked to the front door and unlocked it. Opening it for them to leave her apartment.

Watching as Dewey was the first of them to leave her apartment. Glancing up at her husband as he wrapped his arms around her. "Come on. Don't be made, love."

A small huff left her at the moment as she turned away from him. Seeing that Dewey forgot the letters. She turned to glance out her front door. "Dewey. Come back for a second." She spoke.

Dewey was surprised to hear her call him back to the room but he didn't mind it. Walking back over and heading inside as he closed the door behind him. Following her to the living room before seeing Mickey attached to her..

Suzanne lightly motioned to the cards. "You forgot the cards I gave you." She lightly spoke.

"Oh. Thank you for reminding me." Dewey spoke as he glanced around for a second. "Look about what happened earlier. I am sorry. I let my emotions get the best of me."

Suzanne listened as she crossed her arms. "A bit late to apologize now. You did witness that I am telling you, we are not close like before." She lightly spoke. "I think we all need some space at the moment."

Dewey listened as he nodded. Glancing at her before glancing away as he took the letter and walked away before leaving the apartment.

Suzanne walked over before locking the door as Mickey walked over before placing his arms around her waist. She didn't expect things to turn out that way or to have come face to face with her past lover once more. She was conflicted. Feeling love for both of them but she knew that in that moment her feelings were for Mickey. Turning in his hold to face him.

"I'm sorry. Don't be mad." Mickey spoke.

"I am fuming at you."

"What can I do to make things better?" He asked as he placed small pecks across her jaw. Moving her hair out of the way.

Suzanne turned slightly red as she stopped him. "N-no. Your little moves won't affect me."

Mickey smirked a bit. "I think they already worked." He spoke.

She didn't want to think about her love life and complications. After all, the return of the infamous Woodsboro killer title had been resurfacing and she wanted to be prepared knowing what could go wrong. Giving into him as he led her to their couch, wanting to forget for just a second.

He took a seat on the couch before pulling her onto his lap. His main focus being her now. Leaving a trail of kisses and bite marks across her neck and jaw.

Her main focus being the man who made her thoughts foggy. Placing her hands on his shoulders before pushing him onto his back. "You're lucky that I love you." She hummed.

Mickey smirked as he flipped their positions. "You are right. I am very lucky to have you." Leaning in as he kissed her deeply.

Suzanne kissed back as she sat up. Feeling his hands on her thighs as she kissed him before pulling away. Innocently glancing at him before removing her shirt and setting it aside. Turning around when she heard the phone begin to ring.

"Don't answer it." Mickey spoke.

"What if it's important?" Suzanne asked.

"Are you sure you want them to hear what I'll be doing to you?"

Suzanne blushed deeply as she covered his mouth immediately. "Hello?" She asked. Pulling her hand back when he gently bit down.

"Hello Suzanne. Remember me?" The familiar voice spoke.

"I remember that voice anywhere." Suzanne replied before covering her mouth a bit as she glared at Mickey who simply winked back.

"Of course. You and your brother did kill in this voice and costume. How does it feel to know that you didn't succeed? You are just like them. A killer. I know your little secret. You can't save anyone. Not after I'm through with you and your stupid little friends." The person taunted.

Suzanne listened as she gripped the phone in her hands. "I wouldn't count on that. You may have the costume and knife but you said it yourself. I am who they made me become. I will find you and I will do whatever I have to do to stop you even if it means becoming that part of myself again."

"Ooh I'm scared. Let's see if you will. If you can find me of course." The voice spoke. "You have a beautiful little boy."

Suzanne stopped Mickey as she immediately became protective. "You lay a hand on my son and I swear you will pay with your life" Suzanne spoke. Walking into the kitchen before grabbing a knife putting her shirt back on.
"What's wrong?" Mickey asked.

"Someone is in the house." Suzanne informed him.

"Found you." The male voice taunted as he came out of his hiding place. Slashing their way as he missed and managed to cut her cheek.

Suzanne moved back with a gasp as she placed her hand on her cheek in shock. Hanging up the call as she brought the knife up. She knew she would have to go through him to her son's room.

Ghostface attacked her as he tackled her down. Raising the knife up to stab down.

Suzanne stabbed him first in the stomach before she grabbed the nearby lamp she had before smashing it on his head and kicking him in the chest as she got up. Standing up to run to the room.

Mickey immediately stayed back as he fought the person before getting stabbed himself.

Ghostface groaned as he shoved Mickey aside and grabbed her ankle. Making her fall and hit her head. Watching as she seemed a bit dazed from the hit. Raising the knife as he slashed her way.

Suzanne held her hand out as a way to protect herself in her dazed state. Feeling the sting in her hand at the cut she now had there. Feeling woozy as she turned to stand up. Facing the floor for a moment before reaching for the phone..

Stumbling down to her son's room as she opened the door and closed it behind her. Blocking the door with a dresser. Keeping it back as she leaned against it. The door being banged on. Hoping that Mickey was okay out there. Calling for help before calling Dewey just to make sure that he knew what was going on.